lets talk tamerz

GimpCent

Grandmaster
I get it ! you aint well travelled after all !

typical eqms trait i would say ?

Hmm I been to South Korea, Thailand, Loas and coral diving in Malaysia for 6 months

maybe I should say I have no reason to go back compared to other places in the world. South America is much more interesting from a cultural standpoint. Africa is coming to age, and such will be a interesting travel place in the next 10 years or so. And the Middle East is much more interesting currently as well.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hmm I been to South Korea, Thailand, Loas and coral diving in Malaysia for 6 months

maybe I should say I have no reason to go back compared to other places in the world. South America is much more interesting from a cultural standpoint. Africa is coming to age, and such will be a interesting travel place in the next 10 years or so. And the Middle East is much more interesting currently as well.

wow coral diving in malaysia for 6 mths ? and you didnt visit Singapore ?

So wierd u know ........ Just saying ......

lawl !

gzuf

Novice

Lol...
canthelpbutlaugh.gif

hubcap

Grandmaster
look at how popular the faction tamer has become, which is independent of the level of 'low-skilled griefer type players'. notice the shortcoming of your perspective.

and this means, what, exactly?

ever stop to think the reason its so popular is because its OP?
Factions or not......... "all guard me" is BS as it is. And yes, I use the command often.
Its OP.

notice the shortcoming of YOUR perspective.

fun, this game.

hubcap

Grandmaster
I love how all you shit talkers act like you are above shit talking.

Comical, the inhabitants of this shard.

but, yeah......

"all guard me" is the lamest thing ever, but, I cant blame tamers for using it.
They have to "step up their game" (as the lamers like to say) in order to cope with all the griefing going on.

No one wants Trammel.

We wants reds with honor and integrity.

I have my own children for aggrevation. I dont play a GAME to get MORE of it.

Helll........even tho its OP leave it be.....

Its chapping the asses of most/all the low skilled "reds" out there.

Balances, right?

Fattson

Grandmaster
and this means, what, exactly?

ever stop to think the reason its so popular is because its OP?
Factions or not......... "all guard me" is BS as it is. And yes, I use the command often.
Its OP.

notice the shortcoming of YOUR perspective.

fun, this game.
You made a tamer?