lets talk tamerz

khajja

Master
hubcap, you missed my point. i agree that it is OP. you present it as an effective counter-balance to the low-skilled griefer reds (your words). factions do not fit the criteria of low-skilled griefer reds, and yet tamers are also dominant in faction warfare. the discussion needs to be broadened to incorporate all tamer pvp interactions and not as narrow as you framed it. that is my problem with the perspective you presented

hubcap

Grandmaster
factions do not fit the criteria of low-skilled griefer reds, and yet tamers are also dominant in faction warfare.
in agreement.
and, fwiw, most that use ww's and the such for PvP templates are lower skilled. I use "low skilled" as a general reference to non factioners in this context. Which, in my view, is fitting. From what I see....(I dont faction so my views should be taken as such. I should have stated that. I dont comment on factioners because I dont faction. I assumed most know that if you follow my posts...)

The more skilled and worthy reds out there don't have time for fido to do all his/her dirty work and its rare to see a very skilled red rolling with pets. No template should be a one-man mini zerg.

@Fattson shhhh.........you arent supposta know yet.
you arent kidding when you say this shit is a lesson in patience. once i get skilled enough and have a decent gold miner(pet) under my spell, I shall reveal him. I named him Benedict Ahrnold in honor of the fact I am a traitor to my self and going against every fiber of my being and gm'ing tame and vet. Im beginning to think kidney stones are easier to pass than gm'ing tame here.
I hate to even have to make one, but, I dont spend a lot of time playing at a clip. 2hrs is a good night for me. and I dont use a shit ton of macros so harvesting gold is tedious for me. Truth be told, ive been watching how these tamers roll and tactics they use. "All Guard Me" is aggressive as all hell. But.........in the spirit of adapt and overcome, or die..................I chose adapt. I am a(n old) Marine, afterall. ;)
Thank GAWD for the box of sos/mibs and my fisher. Otherwise, Id be broke.

Guwap

Grandmaster
These forums used to be entertaining before they were soaked with pvper tears. Remember when it was blues crying about getting pked? Now it's reds and other pvpers crying about how blue pvmers are whoopin that ass with their pokemon.

You all should be ashamed. Harden the fuck up!

GimpCent

Grandmaster
These forums used to be entertaining before they were soaked with pvper tears. Remember when it was blues crying about getting pked? Now it's reds and other pvpers crying about how blue pvmers are whoopin that ass with their pokemon.

You all should be ashamed. Harden the fuck up!

Honestly that isn't how logic works maybe on Fox News it does but not in reality.

We are asking for balance, we have tamers as well.....

If this allowed to stand then it will just be a full shard of people who use AI to fight for them and pretend it's actually pvp. That's the problem and it has nothing to do with PvMers directly, its a server wide issue. As such it has nothing to do with crying, but you use dramatic words such as crying as with undertones of slander much like a Fox News anchor.

IYJeDxq.gif

You know this, because you don't come off as dumb but yet you hold to your false concepts for what I can only gather as personal and possible selfish reasons. If you would like to have a honest public debate on this issue without devolving into fantasy I will be more than glad to debate this issue......

Last edited by a moderator:

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Screenshot_2015_06_30_22_10_24.png

Guess you don't want to have a debate :( everyone just wants to talk idiotic shit and farm likes from friends

Fattson

Grandmaster
in agreement.
and, fwiw, most that use ww's and the such for PvP templates are lower skilled. I use "low skilled" as a general reference to non factioners in this context. Which, in my view, is fitting. From what I see....(I dont faction so my views should be taken as such. I should have stated that. I dont comment on factioners because I dont faction. I assumed most know that if you follow my posts...)

The more skilled and worthy reds out there don't have time for fido to do all his/her dirty work and its rare to see a very skilled red rolling with pets. No template should be a one-man mini zerg.

@Fattson shhhh.........you arent supposta know yet.
you arent kidding when you say this shit is a lesson in patience. once i get skilled enough and have a decent gold miner(pet) under my spell, I shall reveal him. I named him Benedict Ahrnold in honor of the fact I am a traitor to my self and going against every fiber of my being and gm'ing tame and vet. Im beginning to think kidney stones are easier to pass than gm'ing tame here.
I hate to even have to make one, but, I dont spend a lot of time playing at a clip. 2hrs is a good night for me. and I dont use a shit ton of macros so harvesting gold is tedious for me. Truth be told, ive been watching how these tamers roll and tactics they use. "All Guard Me" is aggressive as all hell. But.........in the spirit of adapt and overcome, or die..................I chose adapt. I am a(n old) Marine, afterall. ;)
Thank GAWD for the box of sos/mibs and my fisher. Otherwise, Id be broke.

Wow. I just sold like 8 taming ss. Should have said something. I would have given them to you for free....

Guwap

Grandmaster
Guess you don't want to have a debate :( everyone just wants to talk idiotic shit and farm likes from friends

Dear GimpCent,

It's because I usually don't read your posts, much less your 2nd or 3rd edits. Even much less reply. Your posts are in the same category as Bromista and Duck Face to me. Occasionally you'll provide an amusing post but for the most part your content is ballsack. Not worth adding to ignore, not worth paying much attention to either.

But I'll give this one a go.

My comment was mostly lamenting the fact that the changes (nerfs) on this server have been primarily caused by massive floods of tears from a very small group of active forum/IRC players. Unfortunately, these players have realized that the loudest tittybaby's cries are the ones that are heard, so multiple threads are created and others derailed to make sure these cries are heard.

Personally, I don't care if all guard gets changed or not. Maybe if it had some provision where if the tamer is the aggressor then <whatevernerf> applies, but it could still be used defensively as it is now, then I could see it drying some PvPer tears and still looking out for the PvMers. As of now, all guard provides dungeon farmer tamers with a means of escape or even a chance at killing PKs (which makes it a hell of a lot more fun to run up on them while PKing).

Also it was a little bit of F&R/R&F nostalgia, but who can blame me? That place was magical.

Devolving in fantasy,
Guwap

P.S. @Sommerella is my friend, @Vorax and @hubcap are just cool dudes.

P.P.S. Stop lurking my account activity.

hubcap

Grandmaster
Wow. I just sold like 8 taming ss. Should have said something. I would have given them to you for free....

off topic, but, I said it before, Ill say it again.
I love my guild.

Youve already done WAY to much for me, @Fattson and its truly appreciated.
Between mining sos chests and growing plants? Havent been griefed/hassled in a week and Im actually amassing some gold and loot.
(Hence the time to create Benedict.)
Was thinking provo/tamer for PvM template. Any tips would be wonderful, because, this is slow.....BORING stuff, man.
Even with weed.

Fattson

Grandmaster
off topic, but, I said it before, Ill say it again.
I love my guild.

Youve already done WAY to much for me, @Fattson and its truly appreciated.
Between mining sos chests and growing plants? Havent been griefed/hassled in a week and Im actually amassing some gold and loot.
(Hence the time to create Benedict.)
Was thinking provo/tamer for PvM template. Any tips would be wonderful, because, this is slow.....BORING stuff, man.
Even with weed.
Just keep taming till your done. Best advice I can give. You're a shark in the water. If you stop moving, you'll die.