Link/Unlink Meta Stone

SirLothar

Grandmaster
I haven't traded a meta in a very long time and with the recent linking / unlinking of meta stones is it correct that you only need 1 stone now for applying any relic to any pet? And if I were to transfer my meta without the stone it keeps its relics and the new owner can simply link another stone to it?

Morkidan

Apprentice
That is my understanding - althought I purchased a meta stone 4 days ago with the intent on viewing / applying relics on my dragon and then switching it to the steed but when i try to unlink the stone it keeps saying "can relink in 5 days" even though the timer should be ticking down. Maybe bugged?

*edit*
The timer does indeed only take 5 days you just cant see the progress ticking down. I unlinked my meta stone and relinked to a different pet. not bugged xd :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Belge

Grandmaster
I haven't traded a meta in a very long time and with the recent linking / unlinking of meta stones is it correct that you only need 1 stone now for applying any relic to any pet? And if I were to transfer my meta without the stone it keeps its relics and the new owner can simply link another stone to it?
It is true, you only really need 1 meta ball, I am training two pets and only using one ball. However, you do got to wait 5 days between linking from one to another. I usually just relink to the alternate pet, every 5 days to check progress...

tankian

Grandmaster
If your pet hits the 2m Xp roll over while the stone isn't linked. Will the skills reset and still get new stats if relinked?