look who i caught off guard

God.RG

Grandmaster
serves some1 rite for multiclienting..
LOL i wish i screen shotted what this guy said and how he spelled it when he got my head after i died in hythloth 4 the other night..
something along the lines of:

"thtz 4 fuckn wit my shit fagget. $50,000"

Trades

Adept
LOL i wish i screen shotted what this guy said and how he spelled it when he got my head after i died in hythloth 4 the other night..
something along the lines of:

"thtz 4 fuckn wit my shit fagget. $50,000"

is this quoted towards me ?? lol

Trades

Adept
well, bro think u had it all wrong, I said this is for fucking my shit up. lol obviously u guys loved me bouncing out of there, lucky I nearly got ya alts head aswell. but hey 2 heads is better than none, was peace and quiet afterwards, got to kill my paragon, fyi got a statue for it aswell :) so was in the end all worth it. and tbh didn't even care if u didn't pay :) I make 50k in 30-45 mins just annoys me all the pks wanna go for the easy targets and not actual pvp. but its all good, no doubt u'll get me 1 day :)

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Kind of funny really. You kill someone afk, take 2k worth of loot off them (not counting the worthless and over-abundant skull of greed), take the time to screenshot it and post it on the forums, and they still come out looking like the winner between the two of you.

God.RG

Grandmaster
well, bro think u had it all wrong, I said this is for fucking my shit up. lol obviously u guys loved me bouncing out of there, lucky I nearly got ya alts head aswell. but hey 2 heads is better than none, was peace and quiet afterwards, got to kill my paragon, fyi got a statue for it aswell :) so was in the end all worth it. and tbh didn't even care if u didn't pay :) I make 50k in 30-45 mins just annoys me all the pks wanna go for the easy targets and not actual pvp. but its all good, no doubt u'll get me 1 day :)
IMO, nothing in but hythloth 4 is really an "easy" target. Lol...

Bomby

Grandmaster
Kind of funny really. You kill someone afk, take 2k worth of loot off them (not counting the worthless and over-abundant skull of greed), take the time to screenshot it and post it on the forums, and they still come out looking like the winner between the two of you.

I was just playing around with this post. Yes I did kill him, afk, pretty much. And, I will be honest He was on foot. Also, I am aware that I'd never be able to kill him in the real deal.

So, lay off me, I'm starving. (Chris Farley SNL)

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I was just playing around with this post. Yes I did kill him, afk, pretty much. And, I will be honest He was on foot. Also, I am aware that I'd never be able to kill him in the real deal.

So, lay off me, I'm starving. (Chris Farley SNL)
dont feel bad i kill him and his guild afk all the time.

Trades

Adept
im slow? lol perhaps look at wat u wrote?
God.RG said:
IMO, nothing in but hythloth 4 is really an "easy" target. Lol...
(filling in space)^^^
either way, who cares its a past action now.