Macro Bug

Xhepnon

Hello, yesterday I just started playing uo again and I tried to make some macros via in-game options menu. at first I assigned "F1" key to bandage self and it worked just fine. but after some time it stopped working. whereever I assigned bandageself "F6-F2- ctrl+a etc" it just doesnt work.

I also tried to assign ctrl+z as= select nearest hostile+ attack selected unit but it dosnt work also.

I assigned f2 as anatomy f3 as hide and they all work fine what can I do to fix this?

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
Hello, yesterday I just started playing uo again and I tried to make some macros via in-game options menu. at first I assigned "F1" key to bandage self and it worked just fine. but after some time it stopped working. whereever I assigned bandageself "F6-F2- ctrl+a etc" it just doesnt work.

I also tried to assign ctrl+z as= select nearest hostile+ attack selected unit but it dosnt work also.

I assigned f2 as anatomy f3 as hide and they all work fine what can I do to fix this?

I'd recommend using Razor, or UO Steam. Much more versatile than in game macros.

As far as your problem, sounds like you may have had two clients open at the same time. Try having just 1 client open and check to see if the macro still exists. If not, you can go ahead and redo it.