Mannequin Deeds

Huge time saver having these in the game. I have played OSI up until a couple months ago ad never played dexxers. However, I just made one and have been screwing around a little. It was mass fun until I had to manually take the gear off, pick it up with my mule, repair it, put it all back down and pick it up again.

How mannequin deeds work on OSI. http://www.uoguide.com/Mannequin

Inn short: You click it and it automatically places the suit you're wearing onto the mannequin. You can then click it with your mule and BOOM he's wearing it. Just a huge time saver.

And question.. I think I was repair deeds somewhere. Is there a damn vendor that constantly keeps them stocked?

eppy

Grandmaster
I have repair deeds stocked at goonglow (desert crossroads). There is usually a gater at wbb. If someone will buy them, I'll keep them stocked.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Keep an eye out, I see a vendor every once in a while and stock up on 10+ deeds all at once. Players usually sell the deeds (at grandmaster level) for 200-300 gold each. I know there is one just south of the Moonglow entrance that sells Legendary blacksmith repair deeds for only 25 gold. I just bought a dozen today. The same vendor also stocks GM tailor and fletcher deeds.

(PS- stick to grandmaster or legendary deeds, lower quality has a chance to fail which lowers the durability of your weapon/armor)