Meta-Dragon in Despise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Level 2, near the fast spawning Troll.

Second day I've caught this player doing this.

I've notified Shane again, but since this keeps happening I'm opening it up to any red/blue/gray that feels like boating/briefing the player.

@Shane @eppy @halygon

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
There are none on level two; I'm counting level one as being the one filled with slimes, lizzie folk, and mongbats.

But seriously 2nd time I've found this dragon AFK meta-training.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
If there is no player nearby - pet will not gain xp. Afk relic gaining is legal atm. Does not stop you slowing the process down though :)

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Farfalla_7_4_15_36_1.jpg
I misspoke, and caught the player responsible.

It's actually a EQMS player named: Aenea

Popped in a few minutes after I had posted this, and with a few 'all follow me' they recalled out.

Complaints against EQMS are stacking up.

Farfalla_7_1_11_39.jpg
Farfalla_7_4_15_35_2.jpg
Farfalla_7_4_15_36.jpg

"AFK macroing meta pets OR meta pet relics is not allowed."

http://www.uoforever.com/rules.php

Now, do something about this bullshit.

tankian

Grandmaster
afk lvl relics is ok right now but not meta XP. but still if he is afk, his meta is gaining Xp which is illegal. he needs to be jailed

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Looks to me like owner is just recalling in to move pet back into position and keep loyalty up.

Last I was told, if you are not close to the pet, it gains no xp for kills in the owners absence.

New system coming soon with black and white rules, then no more of these issues :)

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
why not just kill his pet?

This way I got to see several of his alts as he multi-tabbed a red to find me, and a blue to loot all the gold from the monsters the pet killed (afk gold farming) as well as the character to whom the pet belongs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Farfalla_7_4_15_36_1.jpg
I misspoke, and caught the player responsible.

It's actually a EQMS player named: Aenea

Popped in a few minutes after I had posted this, and with a few 'all follow me' they recalled out.

Complaints against EQMS are stacking up.

Farfalla_7_1_11_39.jpg
Farfalla_7_4_15_35_2.jpg
Farfalla_7_4_15_36.jpg

"AFK macroing meta pets OR meta pet relics is not allowed."

http://www.uoforever.com/rules.php

Now, do something about this bullshit.

no they changed their stance and i thought it was allowed again until they put in a new system

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
This reminds me of the time when @Josh D was afk training his meta in despise..whereas i killed him, than his pet..and than 20-30 mins later i saw i got a murder count from him when he came back from being afk :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.