"Meta" Fighters, Wizards, Warriors, Healers, etc

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Bondable trainable you equip and level up. Takes X slots at different levels. Allows anyone to feel like a "tamer" trainer. You must pay, feed, and have a place for them to rest. You equip them with your loots, your resources, and whatever.

asics

Grandmaster
Maybe just weaps-armor or other minor relics..that dont tale age to level and most ppl can enjoy

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
I want a badass buncha bearded brigand bastards to do my bidding! And I want them to be surly. Maybe ill lightly torment them to keep em good and angry. Wont feed em much either, that way they're always hangry.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Bondable trainable you equip and level up. Takes X slots at different levels. Allows anyone to feel like a "tamer" trainer. You must pay, feed, and have a place for them to rest. You equip them with your loots, your resources, and whatever.

So you could have a bunch of mindless NPC's travel with you? That'd be awesome. You could train them to do simple commands like cast offensive spells. Maybe you can equip them with flame strike scrolls. Now just hand them some purple robes and... Huh, wait, wasn't this already implemented a while back?

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
So you could have a bunch of mindless NPC's travel with you? That'd be awesome. You could train them to do simple commands like cast offensive spells. Maybe you can equip them with flame strike scrolls. Now just hand them some purple robes and... Huh, wait, wasn't this already implemented a while back?
Stop being on point! I could foresee the ending of this post as i read the beginning and i still laughed..