Meta Mage Talisman and Relics - Tweaks and Ideas

Lexington

Grandmaster
Thread successfully derailed... You happy now you whiney bastards? Enjoy your ez-mode! Back in my day, we had to work for dem gainz!

Just kidding! :p More people get levelled = More feedback and ideas = Win for everyone (Except perhaps poor @eppy - Thanks again for all the time you are putting into the talisman and relics <3)

Read Below :)

I didn't really keep track, it was too depressing ;) I had around 60k of each reagent when I started. About three kinds of reagent are still on 30-40k, a couple on 20k, the rest I had to top up. I had the advantage of starting very early though when it was still possible to gain a decent amount of XP from e-bolting rabbits and birds.

eppy

Grandmaster
Again I get to play and or write code for an hour a day at best most days. Some days that amounts to one thing changed and tested. Marathon not sprint.

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
I know this thread is a year old, but I am curious to see if there are any more suggestions or tweaks, as players raise the talisman. I personally have been raising a talisman myself and find it going a lot better than I have read. The only question I would have is regarding summons. For example, summoning a daemon, is there a way to get half the mana back if you vivify? That is the only issue I have noticed because you have to summon, then meditate back up again. Otherwise, I think the talisman has been pretty decent so far, from my personal experience. Anyone else have any updated information or suggestions?

Delvorin

Grandmaster
I know this thread is a year old, but I am curious to see if there are any more suggestions or tweaks, as players raise the talisman. I personally have been raising a talisman myself and find it going a lot better than I have read. The only question I would have is regarding summons. For example, summoning a daemon, is there a way to get half the mana back if you vivify? That is the only issue I have noticed because you have to summon, then meditate back up again. Otherwise, I think the talisman has been pretty decent so far, from my personal experience. Anyone else have any updated information or suggestions?

I'd agree with you if it wasn't for shadowy. with shadowy, youll want to go into a fight with mana used to benefit from the mana restore. procs pretty easily. so summ daemon, engage, shadowy should proc soon and get a good chunk of mana back