Meta pet relics

lollo

Grandmaster
paying 5m for bloody is nice for the seller...it is the worst relic by far

Please find me a molten at 4 mil and a bloody at 3 and i'll buy them right now.

LOL

The last 3 or 4 molten sold for 5 and 5.5 mil

Bloody relics sold for 4 or 5 mil

AssHat

Grandmaster
lvl 10 bloody relic ticks for 100 extra damage every 2 minutes..... how does that suck lol

ALSO, compare that to having no relics....

lollo

Grandmaster
lvl 10 bloody relic ticks for 100 extra damage every 2 minutes..... how does that suck lol

ALSO, compare that to having no relics....

Pretty sure it procs every 30 seconds and does 100 damage in 5 seconds

It'd indeed suck if it was only once every 2 mins. QS procs every 2 min but does like 1500 damage lol

Messremb

Grandmaster
Bloody procs roughly every 20 seconds (about the same as molten)

The only place molten will out damage bloody is the first stage of a champ spawn when all the small mobs are grouped together. On the champ bloody will get you more score.

When out farming bloody is better.
When doing rda/invasions bloody is better.

Also as had been said before molten has a bug that it can proc one tile outside its range causing your pet to do the i'm an idiot dance while your ww gets raped.

Don't get me wrong molten is still way better than nox, but bloody is better.

And QS is better than all 3 combined.

dobber

Grandmaster
Bloody procs roughly every 20 seconds (about the same as molten)

The only place molten will out damage bloody is the first stage of a champ spawn when all the small mobs are grouped together. On the champ bloody will get you more score.

When out farming bloody is better.
When doing rda/invasions bloody is better.

Also as had been said before molten has a bug that it can proc one tile outside its range causing your pet to do the i'm an idiot dance while your ww gets raped.

Don't get me wrong molten is still way better than nox, but bloody is better.

And QS is better than all 3 combined.

I did some testing. Bloody procs every 30 sec for 70 damage at lvl 7 for a total of 140dpm. Molten lvl 7 does on average around 55 damage every 15 seconds (counting only one target). Do the math.

Jimmy

Master
Don't worry about donating or collecting millions... Just find an exploit :) Relics for your whole guild :D