Meta Talisman Wiki Updates - Please Help!

parsnip

Grandmaster
Hello fellow talisman fans! I have started the process of beefing up and updating the Meta Talisman page. Most of the information on there should now be up to date but I still need to work on the zerker and defence sections. If you have the time, please take a look at the page: http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meta_Talismans

Let me know if anything needs updating, if the format needs updating, if you think it needs more images or details. Thanks!

halygon

Grandmaster
Looks good, might consider indenting some sub-bullets to call them out more.

Also images of each talisman would be a plus - possibly also the relics themselves, but that may be overkill.

parsnip

Grandmaster
Looks good, might consider indenting some sub-bullets to call them out more.

Also images of each talisman would be a plus - possibly also the relics themselves, but that may be overkill.

I have added a image of each talisman. For the relics, are you referring to the relic effect or just the relic itself. If I remember correctly all meta talisman relics are the same color.

Which sub-bullets do you think should be indented?

I have also simplified the zerker description. Next I will add some tips and tricks for zerker and then tidy up defence.

halygon

Grandmaster
I have added a image of each talisman. For the relics, are you referring to the relic effect or just the relic itself. If I remember correctly all meta talisman relics are the same color.

Which sub-bullets do you think should be indented?

I have also simplified the zerker description. Next I will add some tips and tricks for zerker and then tidy up defence.
I was referring to the actual relics (which all look similar).. the effects may be hard to show in a SS.

Desi

Grandmaster
Beautiful job on the meta talismans and quest descriptions. Concise and informative, I feel much more confident starting down the laborious road of a meta mage. Thank you for this!

Alucard

Grandmaster
excellent! very glad that Wiki is update
images + new info in Talisman + Meta Pets + Champion Spawns + New Dungeons...
that's work really helpful thx !

StegcO

Grandmaster
Sincerly I have killed 100 Deamon with a single Slayer Spellbook in few hours, are you sure is more easy to chancge template to kill them?

parsnip

Grandmaster
Sincerly I have killed 100 Deamon with a single Slayer Spellbook in few hours, are you sure is more easy to chancge template to kill them?

That's a fair point. I will say that it is also possible with slayer spellbooks. Thanks!