Mining spawns Earth Ellies now ??

G'day. Just curious if this is a recent change, or if I've got a bugged pickaxe or something ! Looked all over the forums, but couldn't find anything.

Haven't used my legendary miner for about 5 weeks - and now whenever I go to mine an ore vein (* using an orcish pickaxe, not gargoyle *) it seems about once evey 5 attempts, an earth elemental will spawn on me and attack. Breaks my stealth too, just to make me easier pk fodder, lol.

Anyone able to shed some light on this for me ?

Ps. They are standard earth elementals - not colored ore elems.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwww man... now I gotta carry combat regs ! :D One of them was a paragon, that almost kicked my unarmoured ass before I could flee behind a nearby house.

Thanks for the info. Just nice to know I'm not crazy. ( regarding this issue, anyway....)

Cheers.

Doomtrooper

Neophyte
FYI this change hardly affects rail miners at all. Just a little modification to their script and they're dealt with easily.
But I love them...they have a chance to drop a good amount of Valorite!

Increases incentive for farming other Ore types as well, as we you will gain the most expensive ones in a fair quantity for any mining effort.

Try to carry E.V scrolls to help against a paragon elemental. 2 energy vortexes versus a paragon earth elemental should do the trick

Ranker

Master
Increases incentive for farming other Ore types as well, as we you will gain the most expensive ones in a fair quantity for any mining effort.

Try to carry E.V scrolls to help against a paragon elemental. 2 energy vortexes versus a paragon earth elemental should do the trick

I put fighting skills on my miner, Make's it so much easier. And you're right the extra ingots are awesome!

Last edited: