Multiple Suggestions ++

Hello All Jib here again!
Well try and do this without all the pretty font colors. I am suggestioning a few things, I think this would have a big impact on saves, and would allow (hopefully sallos players) to go into rdas and certain areas. This server is already saving many different facets, and they are not being used little to none. Example spawn; (coal ore) which is located in ilshenar normally. Instead of doing many customizing things in the server like the duel pits, why not just use areas the game that is already being accounted for. Few Examples;

1) This arena could be used for players vs monsters to team vs team.

or 2) right in a town!

New event? Get people into boating more? He sunk my battle ship!

There are many places to put rdas. Currently a few of them you cannot enter with Sallos!

Meta Stone Item ID Sucks lol, and I think these would be eyeball popping better choice! Communication Stones. I did see interior bag change hue from art file pretty sweet but still!

Currently this space is dead. Heard it was some event but idk. What I do know is that Monster of the month isn't in here! Ice Dungeon

Oh and to note all but the last screen shots are from just normal RunUo a test server not from UOF. (wanted to check the world out) Oh and don't forget to check out these
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/ultimate-suggestions-from-the-beginning-support.70211/

Last edited by a moderator: