My 2 Cents PLEASE READ

Khail

Journeyman
Hello, I am fairly new to this server and so far I think its great! I played UO for a loooong time from renaissance xpac til Stygan and I had 3 reds and enjoyed PvP and ganking as much as the next guy but at the same time every now and then its nice to just go grind without the worry of getting jumped all the time. From what I have gathered reading on the website info and from gameplay is that this server is mostly revolving around the renaissance xpac and the biggest introduction from renaissance was trammel. I understand this would double the world size and seperate players reducing MMO interaction which I understand you DO NOT want to do so how do you feel about introducing the ilshenar gates? their is no housing in ilsh but their is so much awesome hunting grounds for pure full on PVM for those who want to hunt. Now the added security should come with a price like Skill Scrolls should only be obtainable while hunting in felucca and resources such as mining, lumberjacking, skinning only renders half as much as fel does the same way retail UO did it so you still leave an advantage to sticking to fel but for those still learning or just not interested in pvp as much I feel it would open up your market to gain a whole new player base. This would not completely underpopulate felucca as you cannot bank in ilsh, or house in ilsh, no inns or trainers its just purely mobs and dungeons so felucca interaction is inevitable and PVP will still strive strong. Anyway thats my 2 cents feel free to disagree rage and troll all you want :) I hope to get an admins take on this!

Radar Mile

Master
I'm totally in favor of this idea as it seems to be the direction they're heading anyway. And the invisible borders and walls they put up around the Ilshenar areas they already use are lame. I'd keep it a Fel ruleset though =P

Bunnky

Grandmaster
+1 seeing ilsh would be amazing.. So many memories. I absolutely agree fel ruleset should apply.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Kael

Master
Some of my fav times was doing spawns in Ilsh. Enough spawns to keep people spawning. Enough people spawning to encourage raids and pvp

A'zah

Apprentice
I am all for Ilsh partnered with felucca ruleset. Also I don't believe recalling/marking/gating should be aloud to further prevent the populating of these areas, this would also make things both safer and more dangerous.