My first thread: A great February-June event

*+Jigs+*

Neophyte
Events are what keep a lot of people interested and excited to play uo. The content of the event is what makes those people happy and enthused for future events. My suggestion (based on experience in origin's events) and was my favorite event was the "springcleaning event". The event kept me playing a dead server (Baja) and I throroughly enjoyed it. You can designate which mobs,dungeons, or randoms that players will want to seek out and try to obtain these turn in items. Each item that is turned in gives you x amount of points for various rewards (mostly house deco) but obviously you have to farm these things for quite some time to be able to obtain what your heart desired. This will increase the amount of people farming and the amount of pks farming the farmers-----DAMN YOU PK's!!!

An example of some items that I remember where off of these robot looking mobs called "exodus" and they were tough but the paragon ones were a badass fight but the reward was better than fighting easier mobs like liches. The exodus had clockwork assembly's on them and power crystals. The clock works were valued at like 14 pts but weighed like 50 stones a piece and the power crystals were 5pts at 1 stone a piece. There was 100 turn in items from various mobs but I really enjoyed this event. I remember playing for 14 hours straight dying 3000 times but having the time of my life!

I know you have a lot on your guys plates right now with this expansion and various other things and I appreciate all of this tremendously as you guys are amazing! I'm asking to put an idea like this on the back burner fora future event. Thanks you Shane for this sweet ass server and to your team for helping make it all possible!