Name your biggest rage moment

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
right now.

i've never played a ctf here before and anyone who knows me from DFI knows how much i love ctf. i have off work this week and i have been leaving my client open the whole week in hopes of catching a ctf. when they finally announce one and i sign up for it, i run into another player from DFI who just started here. well, stupid me, i logged off my char for literally like 1 minute to log on another char and give the guy from DFI some skill scrolls, and the game starts when my char who is signed up is logged off.

so fucking mad, you can't even fathom. so much rage.

Can't you just go to the white robes guy at west Brit and double click him to join after the CTF starts?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
i dunno. i paged in like right after it started asking if there's any way i can get in still and carl said nope. so i guess not.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I've always said your mom has the best hot pocket.
And before anyone takes that the wrong way, what I mean is that a lady of her age has perfected how to serve her hot pocket really moist on the inside, but still with a little crust on the outside.

Only a lady with experience can serve that up. And that's Karl's mom.
ymsBmaQ.gif

StarBaby

Grandmaster
My biggest rage moment was around 2000 when they tried to increase house placement.. and instead have phasing it by deeds size they decided to have everyone and there brother log on a the same time... the lag was so bad nobody could do anything... I had spent weeks marking runes and couldn't recall to any of them... at the same time I was a counselor but they continued to bill me for service each month...
the house thing made me so made I demo'd my house. killed the first innocent I saw ( first time I had ever killed anyone) and deleted all may characters.

Threw an interception to Vince Wilfork who one handed snagged a bullet pass coming off of a block like a 325 pound ninja with glue on his hands.. bullshit madden 25.. .. . . .

gofer

Grandmaster
Threw an interception to Vince Wilfork who one handed snagged a bullet pass coming off of a block like a 325 pound ninja with glue on his hands.. bullshit madden 25.. .. . . .

LOL BIG VINCE! You are being generous giving out his listed weight of 325lbs. My guess is he is up there at 335-340+ lol.

limlight

Grandmaster
Raged? Probably when raged pussied out on a 3vs1 duel with ansem after pussying out on a 2 vs1

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
We're supposed to rage here? Damn.. i'm doing it wrong then. I've laughed nearly everytime I've died. PKs, falling down stairs (yes, i died falling down stairs). Even friended a Red in a dungeon, we're chillin' and grillin' talking pvp, game. enjoying the night, he's killin' mobs. i'm killin' mobs. then suddenly I'm dead.

He's sitting there laughing his ass off. Too bad for him, i was too. It was brilliant. He was cool though, gave me my stuff (including gold) and basically said he couldn't resist it.

Doesn't matter the time sink.. you're gonna lose your stuff. consider it the DayZ mentallity. I'm just not too attached.

severus

Grandmaster
right now.

i've never played a ctf here before and anyone who knows me from DFI knows how much i love ctf. i have off work this week and i have been leaving my client open the whole week in hopes of catching a ctf. when they finally announce one and i sign up for it, i run into another player from DFI who just started here. well, stupid me, i logged off my char for literally like 1 minute to log on another char and give the guy from DFI some skill scrolls, and the game starts when my char who is signed up is logged off.

so fucking mad, you can't even fathom. so much rage.
This ctf is nothing like dfis not even a little bit! Its basically team vs team with flags, no walls or shit and just targ closest hotkey by 10 oranges

severus

Grandmaster
When i got energy fielded in with 10 liches then got 3 man synced at same time, fuckin whack.. i swear i had no 100 hp heal pots! ;)

WattoTmN

Novice
when i died from lag on an OSI server and cracked my desk in half with my hand then went into the hallway and put my foot through the wall. being a teenager was rough.