NEEDS ATTENTION FACTIONS FIX URGENT

Babethoven

Grandmaster
so.... if my red gets stat'd in factions, im unable to play him for 2 days.... IN those 2 days im losing points.......... need somethign to balance this out..... arn't we here to encourage pvp? not just regular ol trammy blue factions? -_-

also blue factioners dieing in champ spawns need to suffer the 2 hour stat loss like the reds, kinda stupid to have it one sided

Last edited by a moderator:

Babethoven

Grandmaster
i mean all im saying is make it 3 days for reds to lose points rather than 2..... pretty ghey went from 26 points to 19 on a char

Dreifub

Journeyman
IM not in factions yet but truth behold once my red character goes up ill probably be bitching to

Opentun

Adept
If you want to be red (1) and in a faction (2) and in order/chaos (3) thats a lot to endure so maybe you should not have a character in all 3 forms of pvp.

K A Z

Grandmaster
so.... if my red gets stat'd in factions, im unable to play him for 2 days.... IN those 2 days im losing points.......... need somethign to balance this out..... arn't we here to encourage pvp? not just regular ol trammy blue factions? -_-

also blue factioners dieing in champ spawns need to suffer the 2 hour stat loss like the reds, kinda stupid to have it one sided

1. Who cares about fucking points? They're the most trammiest thing about Factions, IMO. I don't get how they encourage PVP, either.

2. Champ-Spawns should not turn into a newbie Haven for reds. There's a reason only red Factioners suffer statloss in chamspawn areas : to encourage proper PVP and discourage PKing of poor blue noobies. Just keep one of your chars blue to wipe out the other factioners in order to get that faction scroll.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Points in factions are meaningless who cares?

All points do is encourage ego driven players to play like pussies or only fight with advantages.