New Age - More gameplay suggestions!

asics

Grandmaster
- More Boss and Miniboss

Monster of the month @Shane Great addition
Boss of every Dungeon Saga @Great addition

we also talked about get some dungeons normal monster , maybe paragorns with same rare drops, so we could have some COOL drop in this 3 options:

-Add a lot of new POwerscrolls and new champs spawn?

champs become more profitable if

we get new scrolls?

- cartography 110\120 for level 7 tmaps and level 8 tmaps
- lockpicking 110\120 for those tmaps and for special dungeon chest
- Music 110-120 for make special move aviable for player versus monster scenario for bards
- Veterinary : to heal more ur pets, and with 120 vet u can use instead healing/2 (less useful then healing but u can heal urself too)

- Combat & Magery = extra chance to hit monster
- Tactics= extra moves just to Monster o make special hits

- Eval Int\Anatomy= learn points to make more damage to a specific kind of monster -
- with eval\anatomy u can learn some specific (with a system of scrolls) extra damage to a specific kind of mosnter (example u get the scroll of reptilian , u make extra damage to repitialian if 105, if 110 u make more, if 115 u make more, if 120 u make top, also u can collect all the kind of monster to make ur bonus to every kind of mobs.

-bowcraft = u can make slayer bow wih more chance

-arms lore= u can craft more slayer armor and\or with a bonus at tactics - make aviable alloy of metals

like shadow+valorite = better valorite dark hue :)

- add a shop that sinking powerscrolss give a semi-random points\value, with those points\value u can shop like dthe dono vendor

- add a dungeon that u can enter only sinking a certain amount of powerscroll (like 2 105 or 1 110)

this both things help server to sink unsellable powerscrolls..the point is that right now, if we go champs, the only things that is nice to get is a relic, instead a guild that make champs to make profit, spend hours and maybe drop a couple of 105 that have 0 market, a 110 that is mostly 30k gold and maybe a 115 that have little market too.. cause its not fault of staff of course, cause is normal but making some thing like that should de-crease inflaction at least for a medium period of time.

---Donation Items--- @Shane

Powder for Meta Talisman and Meta Relic= use this powder instead of experience.. maybe you have some (and im not talking of me) player that work everyday , and have familty that could love to have meta talisman or meta dexxer\pet bu dont have the time..so we can think about make a powder with gold sink \dono coins that can be used instead a % of the normal farming.. i dont mean to make this fullable with just this powder..but i think both things could co-operate.

----
i love to see opinion of staff and players
@Shane @Adam @Andre @eppy
@Bromista @Dracule @wendy whoppers @Lexington @FAMARA @Bobby123 @Messremb @MTBowl @Pandone @lollo @Spes @Blaine the Gypsy @steve-o @Karl Sagan

i just added some player that i would like to see what they think about it

i will post about monster of the month :)

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
add in loots more slayer weapon?
right now just silver happens..can we get more slayers in monster loots?:)

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I feel like the powerscroll market is dead!

firstly, i feel that we need to have some kind of powerscroll sink for points that can be turned in for some uber gay prizes or something. can make it a ton of powerscrolls turned in for a good prize. to avoid bias im allowing the gms to delete my powerscrolls before this happens just because i would like to fix the market! this would be the first step on the road.

2nd yes some very good ideas from asics, we need many more powerscrolls to keep the market strong for a long time.
powerscrolls have been the leading seller in the economy for a very very long time, and i think it should be that way.

ALL NEW POWERSCROLLS SHOULD ONLY AFFECT PVM.

i mean we already have meta mages and meta dexers, why not make powerscrolls

120 swords increase hit chance some PVM ONLY

120 magery increase damage PVM ONLY

120 tactics increase damage PVM ONLY

ect.

we can do special powerscroll for lots of stuff , without hurting gameplay.

cooking
camping
lockpicking

asics pretty much covered all bases i didnt read the end of his post until now about turning in powerscrolls.

this would help the server to grow, of that i am sure!

asics

Grandmaster
I feel like the powerscroll market is dead!

firstly, i feel that we need to have some kind of powerscroll sink for points that can be turned in for some uber gay prizes or something. can make it a ton of powerscrolls turned in for a good prize. to avoid bias im allowing the gms to delete my powerscrolls before this happens just because i would like to fix the market! this would be the first step on the road.

2nd yes some very good ideas from asics, we need many more powerscrolls to keep the market strong for a long time.
powerscrolls have been the leading seller in the economy for a very very long time, and i think it should be that way.

ALL NEW POWERSCROLLS SHOULD ONLY AFFECT PVM.

i mean we already have meta mages and meta dexers, why not make powerscrolls

120 swords increase hit chance some PVM ONLY

120 magery increase damage PVM ONLY

120 tactics increase damage PVM ONLY

ect.

we can do special powerscroll for lots of stuff , without hurting gameplay.

cooking
camping
lockpicking

asics pretty much covered all bases i didnt read the end of his post until now about turning in powerscrolls.

this would help the server to grow, of that i am sure!

read other things too!:)

asics

Grandmaster
other my suggestions: if you want this shit go live visit other post tooo!

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/1265-1257-mask-and-1195-mask-cloth.45423/#post-417336

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/what-would-you-like-to-see.41268/page-11#post-417237

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/pve-end-game.60699/

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/gold-sink-and-plat-vendor-update-revamp.60377/#post-417235

Donation item:

white item like royal cloak\white plate mail gloves: white leather gloves, white shield, white platemail,

Activation Deed (see later)

Non Dono Item:

Recipe for Bod Cloth Hues: you need

- example: fallon cloths (100) + white donation quiver + recipe + PS 105 tailor = Fallon Donation quiver

this can work for ALL the item that you can buy from dono vendor like quiver\royal cloak\helm\gloves

WHY this?
- Bod Cloths will AGAIN have a Market and they will be again desiderable, now fallon go for 30\40% of the price of one year ago
- Little Powerscroll will have again a market, now little scrolls are almost unused and not selled
- ppl still need to donate to get the "base item" to dye with the Recipe\cloth

Recipe for Tier 6 MIXUP HUES

-example : recipe for 10 cloth of NEW hue like metallic black + 20 charcoal + 20 ice white + 100 donation coin= you get 10 yard of new rare HUE metallic black

5k4jep.jpg

so0209.jpg

Why this?
- same of last things bod cloth and ps will have market
- OLD and RICH player will have new "target" and items to craft\wear
- a lot of mixup can be created not just with tier 5 clothing

asics

Grandmaster
NEW House Decos:

new house decos can be dropped like this:

you get 1 piece , when you get 10 piece, you can use 1000 donation coin and you get : a strange table, a strange armoir ecc ecc to have fresh air for monster drop!

1608yma.jpg

1608yma.jpg

jjn1hi.jpg

5dwf35.jpg

Different Hue Tamables\Ridables

extrempely rare pets like : lama,beetle, horse, bear, ostard with NOT blaze\icy hue..but like: ice blue\grey , dark brown, darker white

-you can find them around the world - so tamers can go around search them ( if we will like this idea i can spend more time on this)
- this kind of pet can be bonded just with Dono Bond Deed
- this kind of pet can be ridable just with 1\5 ss taming or 105 taming ps that the pet Eat

New Rares with Gravedigging

with high skill mining 115-120 you can mine in dungeons\graveyards to try to find rares like bones or things like that strange hued.

Fishing Rare Spot
you can find a rock in the sea with little strange hue , or you can catch while fishing a different HUE rare fish..if you find the rock or the rare fish you can fish in that point around with some good chance to get some nice things..but some monster can appear

Statuette \ sandals SINK:

NPC LIKE SINKER:

give him 10 lich statuettes: 90% you get a charcoal\ice white rare deco reags 10% get a gnarled charch\ice white staff that you be able to cast \no damage : you can bless it with dono coins

give him 10 blood red book: you get a blood red book case or a pile of redd book you can bless it with dono , if you dont bless you cant lock it down

give him 10 charch sandals: you get a new sandals hue..

give him 10 polar bear mask: you get a new polar bear mask

give him 10 red dragon head: you can get a rare hue dragon head

give him 10 white sash : you can get a stnrage hue sash

and things like this..

WHY? cause a lot of common rares are not desidable..dont hav a market..and we can create new things that ppl want..

Automatic Weekly Raffle

with nice prizes that you must use Combat skill SCROLL +1 instead gold or dono to sink and give a purpose to these scrolls ( or you will think..o shit..a sword ss when you get one..)

NOT an item but PLEASE add some new monster\dungeon or..revamp :)

maybe ill add more..if some ppl appreiciate :)

congrats to the staff for all the work, the patience and the constat updateds..that give us this game for free (but lets donate guys..if you can of course) but we need really a lot of high end shit..or is normal that we get a lot of new plaeyrs and we lost some old ones :)..

tnx for the time for all the ppl that read well this..and spend some of their time to try to make my ideas better with some constructive critique!

lets go!

@Bromista@Dracule @wendy whoppers@Lexington @FAMARA@ @Bobby123 @Messremb @MTBowl @Pandone @lollo
@Spes @Blaine the Gypsy @steve-o @Karl Sagan

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Personally I'm trying to get away from having to be in a "crafters area" and having to have a process for home/town use having 100 - 120 skill actually useful besides less chance of failure. You can add however many end products you want or not the result will be the same. Things become valueless and saturated. Even having a method to the madness just slows down that aspect. It's about actually having the feeling of being rewarded for what you do/make. Or at least this is just my backing for my ideas.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
A very well thought and comprehensive lists of positive suggestions indeed !

We should implement this step by step . ( lets also try not to drown the staffs with so much workload )

My take is - Implement POWERSCROLL sinking and the BODs suggestion . Will open up many avenues of interests from different groups of people !

KEEP IT UP UOF !

Dracule

Grandmaster
This has been posted about many times in the past from my view point of normal farmers and new players joining the game. Statues are almost worthless unless you get a PW or Blaze and even then lets get real there is hardly a market for it.

I would love to see new rares dropping off of classic mobs, Its not very hard to change loot templates on monster. I've said this before take the balrons for example they can drop charcoal sandals or ice white sashes both almost worthless in fact I have a few just sitting in a chest rotting. Change the balrons loot template to have the chance of dropping "1" yard of extremely rare hue cloth, or masks that you can bless through gold sink just something new. Or lich lords imagine it had the chance to drop a lich lord throne or what ever.. revamp the current monsters instead of trying to add more and more stuff imo.

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/monster-loot-donations.45021/

Shane and Adam work tirelessly to keep us busy and happy, they have done a unbelievable job with UOF and we could not ask for better staff period. I have played many shards and the staff here stand out in a pool of shards I've played in the past. Shane posted in my thread that they are working on it so it might be more of a wait game this might already be in the works. Just keep in mind change doesn't happen over night guys.

Please for the love of GOD FIX META PETS SKILL GAIN/LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the cove event cost me like 500k in skill loss from being wacked every crash, meta pets biggest gold pit of all time.

From Shane - Auto patcher, as stated many, many times will add literally thousands of new items.
That's how it will be fixed. Some of the new random furniture and addons to come : http://gyazo.com/bfde559b01ba4fd79a02cadf08913fab

Once we get everyone updated etc and we will be able to create our own items.
Also a ton of new hues will be readily available.

It makes me wonder if people are reading our update posts or not lately?
http://gyazo.com/463a1956cb6eda78e167930a7a3ee542

Last edited by a moderator:

GimpCent

Grandmaster
I read every single suggestion post. :)

But no joke these are some wonderful ideas. I don't have anything to add because I haven't been playing here long enough to know right and wrong.

- More Boss and Miniboss

Monster of the month @Shane Great addition
Boss of every Dungeon Saga @Great addition

we also talked about get some dungeons normal monster , maybe paragorns with same rare drops, so we could have some COOL drop in this 3 options:

-Add a lot of new POwerscrolls and new champs spawn?

champs become more profitable if

we get new scrolls?

- cartography 110\120 for level 7 tmaps and level 8 tmaps
- lockpicking 110\120 for those tmaps and for special dungeon chest
- Music 110-120 for make special move aviable for player versus monster scenario for bards
- Veterinary : to heal more ur pets, and with 120 vet u can use instead healing/2 (less useful then healing but u can heal urself too)

- Combat & Magery = extra chance to hit monster
- Tactics= extra moves just to Monster o make special hits

- Eval Int\Anatomy= learn points to make more damage to a specific kind of monster -
- with eval\anatomy u can learn some specific (with a system of scrolls) extra damage to a specific kind of mosnter (example u get the scroll of reptilian , u make extra damage to repitialian if 105, if 110 u make more, if 115 u make more, if 120 u make top, also u can collect all the kind of monster to make ur bonus to every kind of mobs.

-bowcraft = u can make slayer bow wih more chance

-arms lore= u can craft more slayer armor and\or with a bonus at tactics - make aviable alloy of metals

like shadow+valorite = better valorite dark hue :)

- add a shop that sinking powerscrolss give a semi-random points\value, with those points\value u can shop like dthe dono vendor

- add a dungeon that u can enter only sinking a certain amount of powerscroll (like 2 105 or 1 110)

this both things help server to sink unsellable powerscrolls..the point is that right now, if we go champs, the only things that is nice to get is a relic, instead a guild that make champs to make profit, spend hours and maybe drop a couple of 105 that have 0 market, a 110 that is mostly 30k gold and maybe a 115 that have little market too.. cause its not fault of staff of course, cause is normal but making some thing like that should de-crease inflaction at least for a medium period of time.

---Donation Items--- @Shane

Powder for Meta Talisman and Meta Relic= use this powder instead of experience.. maybe you have some (and im not talking of me) player that work everyday , and have familty that could love to have meta talisman or meta dexxer\pet bu dont have the time..so we can think about make a powder with gold sink \dono coins that can be used instead a % of the normal farming.. i dont mean to make this fullable with just this powder..but i think both things could co-operate.

----
i love to see opinion of staff and players
@Bromista @Dracule @wendy whoppers @Lexington @FAMARA @Bobby123 @Messremb @MTBowl @Pandone @lollo @Spes @Blaine the Gypsy @steve-o @Karl Sagan

i just added some player that i would like to see what they think about it

i will post about monster of the month :)

With that said I just wanted to say this is amazing to read and thank you for sharing your ideas.

asics

Grandmaster

But no joke these are some wonderful ideas. I don't have anything to add because I haven't been playing here long enough to know right and wrong.

With that said I just wanted to say this is amazing to read and thank you for sharing your ideas.

oh thanx :)