New Gold Sink Items

C

Carl

Added Kitchen Stoves, Kitchen Sinks, Washer and Dryer, Small Waterfall, Animated Boat Fish tank house decoration to vendor.

pbbVgQE.png

oT2uI7Q.png

Ghaldoun

Neophyte
On another statement your right sims city and next we will have Barbies pink corvette zooming around Brit. Stereo blasting singing"lets go barbie lets go barbie",lmao

Bryce

Adept
We'll leave the fishtank up behind the newbie dungeon for a few days so people can check out its animation (in my opinion best selling feature). But it's not going to stay there too long. So by all means check it out :)

I"d prefer ya know.. hanging armor. hanging swords... maybe a chain with ball you can swing around and murder people with. Not sure about about washer and dryer. but more choices add to the fun.

Violence

Grandmaster
I"d prefer ya know.. hanging armor. hanging swords... maybe a chain with ball you can swing around and murder people with. Not sure about about washer and dryer. but more choices add to the fun.

Would prefer to see these sort of items, such as hanging armour etc. from other sources than gold sink and donation vendors.

Leave the gold sink vendor for functional items and the donation shop for cosmetics.

Bryce

Adept
Would prefer to see these sort of items, such as hanging armour etc. from other sources than gold sink and donation vendors.

Leave the gold sink vendor for functional items and the donation shop for cosmetics.

That's creepy. Like the exact words out of my mouth.