New player (Youngs) PvP Tournament 7x Duels !

Woobie

Adept
Hello guys.

I'm going to be doing a PvP Dueling Event for young's. It will be next Saturday 1/23/2016.
Time will be around 6pm Pacific time !

Rules

1. If you lost your young status from this week still allowed to come to my event !

2. It will be 7x duel .

3. To participate you must be at the duel pits on the starting day. We will meet up at the elder companion hall and we will head up to the duel arena.

4. One vs One Matchup All duels will be in Brackets

MUST BE HERE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE !!!!!

-You don't need to train skills for this event.
-In order to make a template for 7x use the command [Templates and there will be a selection for builds
Mage or Warrior Builds Get creative !
Also to enter a duel its "I wish to duel".
-All potions can be used Greater heal, Greater Cure, Greater Refresh, Greater Agility, Greater Strength,Greater Explosion, Deadly Poison

-For Weapons for fairness the weapons and armor that you get from making your build can only be used No Runic's Or any vanquishes.

Tell any young players that you might find .

Prize will be a Ethereal mount With choice of A Ethereal Horse, Llama, or ostard !

Young's that participate still get something for participating in my PvP event !

Young's that didn't win still have a chance for winning another ethereal lets get some participating people ! SIGN UP !!

Vet PvP players if any of you guys want to participate that would be awesome. Trying something new to show young players the ropes for PvP. I could use someone to give an example to show them how to do a duel or setup builds stuff like that.

Young's will have to fight to the death for this event !! :D

Thanks for everyone that helped with this event @LSDjay

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRUrEJQ98Fw

Time to kill some peoples !

Last edited by a moderator:

drasked

Grandmaster
I'm willing to help in any way possible, be it just spectating and donating some coin for the price pool or something more hands on. Let me know.

Woobie

Adept
Due to no submissions today and not feeling well today, I decided to push this event to next saturday