No cut zone area rotation

drasked

Grandmaster
Why?

This would nullify a lot of peoples property without a real reason to my knowledge.

And take action away from brit bridge where new players might stumble across hordes of people pvping and get excited.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Why?

This would nullify a lot of peoples property without a real reason to my knowledge.

And take action away from brit bridge where new players might stumble across hordes of people pvping and get excited.

you played at server start-first months?

lollo

Grandmaster
you played at server start-first months?

Probably not, but server start isn't representative of how shard works. That other shithole server (UO wars) had crazy action the first month and it was dead by month 3.

The no cut area outside of brit is where all the action happens and it's very good because people who are new to the server will always go to brit and see a lot of people fighting making the server look extremely active

lollo

Grandmaster
NOCUT IS A GIFT ADMINS GAVE TO YOUR GUILD SO OK

You're completely out of the loop (you haven't played in the last year)

There is all sorts of pvp happening in the no cut, even without EQMS. Matter of fact red vs blue pvp is just a very small part of the pvp that happens there.

But again, no wonder you're talking out of your ass, you haven't played so i really cannot blame you. Now that I think of it you basically don't pvp at all so what's your point again?

Pandone

Grandmaster
STAI A SPARA CAZZATE SU 2 FRONTI, LA NOCUT è UNA CAGATA CHE LIMITA UN SACCO LE POTENZIAALITà DEL GIOCO E 1 ACCOUNT SOLO FAREBBE VINCE LA GILDA PIU GROSSA, NON HAI GIOCATO IL PRIMO ANNO QUINDI SEI TU CHE NON SAI COME ERA

Pandone

Grandmaster
NO SE VUOI TRADUCIMI ALMENO FAMO FORUMWAR, E NON C'ERA UN CAZZO DA RISPONDERE, QUALI ARGOMENTI VALIDI? LE CASE?

Pandone

Grandmaster
no col cazzo scrivi qua che io non so spiegarmi in inglese. il primo anno c'erano spot ovunque in giro poi hanno ammassato tutto a brit e reso tutto piu arcade. se volete uoeqmsbrit ok però è un arcade non è uo, anche solo la nocut è una boiata in se

drasked

Grandmaster
if you haven t played when there was more action in different areas you can't understand.

Could you please explain to me what you think rotating the no cut zone to different areas does other than fuck people that payed good money for a house in nocut?

Pandone

Grandmaster
Could you please explain to me what you think rotating the no cut zone to different areas does other than fuck people that payed good money for a house in nocut?

oh cmon "force" people to play reds in other places could be fun imho, i've spent several mils for the house too but i think shard was more fun when ppl didn t sit at bridge or in brit area.

Pandone

Grandmaster
i asked if you played in first year because there were some nice battlefield like the desert, Blood red titans similar to event's mobs and a lot of action because the drop. my suggestion is like when gms make an event's area nocut but on weekly rotation.

drasked

Grandmaster
i asked if you played in first year because there were some nice battlefield like the desert, Blood red titans similar to event's mobs and a lot of action because the drop. my suggestion is like when gms make an event's area nocut but on weekly rotation.

I don't see how your question is relevant but i'll answer it anyway: No.

Now would you mind giving some actual reasoning in favor of your suggestion other than "could be fun"?