No GUMPs for items when single clicking

ultimato

No GUMPs for single clicked items, specifically with house vendors is when I realized it. I cannot buy stuff from upper floor vendors because I dont have a menu pop up to purchase, when I say Vendor Buy and try to click the item, I get a message saying that the Target cannot be seen. As far as I know there are also supposed to be menus popping up on other things (npcs?) but i have no idea what they're supposed to be since I have none.

I spoke to GM JennaL in game about this and verified the client was up to date, i did a lot of searching and couldn't find anything.
Didn't know uof had the gumps, just started three days ago, and aside from the occasional screen flicker its running amazingly. Thanks for any help.

Hope yall are having good holidays all around

Fuzzy

Apprentice
No GUMPs for single clicked items, specifically with house vendors is when I realized it. I cannot buy stuff from upper floor vendors because I dont have a menu pop up to purchase, when I say Vendor Buy and try to click the item, I get a message saying that the Target cannot be seen. As far as I know there are also supposed to be menus popping up on other things (npcs?) but i have no idea what they're supposed to be since I have none.

I spoke to GM JennaL in game about this and verified the client was up to date, i did a lot of searching and couldn't find anything.
Didn't know uof had the gumps, just started three days ago, and aside from the occasional screen flicker its running amazingly. Thanks for any help.

Hope yall are having good holidays all around
I had that screen flicker too when I first started but it went away when I started messing with the "force game size" on the 'more options' tab in razor. I'm using 1100x900 but I just got a 32 inch flatscreen monitor, you may have to use a smaller resolution. Good luck! :)