"No room in your pack, dropping on the ground!"

SidX

Grandmaster
Typically when purchasing from NPCs, any purchase over a certain price (~5k?) is sent directly to your bank.

However, there is an issue with this. If your bank is full, the items will fall to the ground even if there is room in your pack for them.

Perfect example is today-- I bought 10 Vendor Rental Contracts from the banker in Vesper for about 15,000gp. My bank box was full with 125 items, and my backpack only had 43 items, so there was room for the deeds in my pack.

However, since the total was over the threshold for NPC purchases, the deeds were "sent" to my bank, which was full, and then ultimately dropped to the ground even though a system message said, "You don't have enough room for that in your pack OR in your bank. It has been placed on the ground!"

Can this be changed so that the rule is bypassed if your bank is full? The deeds should have gone to my pack but did drop to the ground. Notice how I only had 43 items in my bag.

I think the way the system is written now is that if the purchase amount is over the allowed threshold to have the items sent to your character's pack, the item(s) will NEVER go to your pack even though the system message says otherwise when it finds out your bank is full.

FXqczuq.jpg

Thanks

eppy

Grandmaster
I just didn't realize it would happen so I was quite surprised to see big piles of gold at my feet.