Old vet from 97 recently heard about UO Forever

Frye

Novice
Sup ppl, been here 24 days. Feel like I've made good progress and already met some good ppl. Diggin this server. I'm required to introduce myself it says. so hi I'm Frye, Plan to be here for as long as humanly possible.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Don't feel discouraged from anything you may read, I believe only half of it Except for the well-written tutorials ,please do read those and enjoy.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Sup ppl, been here 24 days. Feel like I've made good progress and already met some good ppl. Diggin this server. I'm required to introduce myself it says. so hi I'm Frye, Plan to be here for as long as humanly possible.
Welcome to the best server humanly possible. Uofoever.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
BTW Cassandra may not remember me but I do her, she is very nice and helpful. she means what she says.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
@Desi Still doing the companion thing? nothing else to do on this server and I can't send you a PM. The forums keep erroring out.

@Frye Welcome to the server mate. Nice to see a new face. If you need any help PM me. Anything goes.

Frye

Novice
word, thanks mate. Only issues I'm having is conquering laziness to gather supplies for mule skills. 3 accounts almost maxed out. Just got some magery on few chars to take care of and like i said.. fuggin mule skills..

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
& thank you everyone for the welcoming.

You see @clutchxo , This is what I mean that EQMS has SOME super decent ppl in the guild. He is s sweetheart always helping ppl ,yet pking. He know how to play the game correctly, smart player ,smart man . judge everyone on a individual basis not with the masses. and enjoy your playtime.

Frye

Novice
You see @clutchxo , This is what I mean that EQMS has SOME super decent ppl in the guild. He is s sweetheart always helping ppl ,yet pking. He know how to play the game correctly, smart player ,smart man . judge everyone on a individual basis not with the masses. and enjoy your playtime.
Right on, actually I met a fella from eqms who was very decent and actually took me to his "shit house" (his words) and hooked me up with some starter loot and just sat there and bullshit with me for an hour or so. Great guy. Kevinnewland on here. Lord Jebidiah if you see this, What up brother Haven't forgot you. anyway eqms has done nothing wrong by me and really aside from the macro killers just trying to go red, I've had nothing but pleasantries with everyone.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Right on, actually I met a fella from eqms who was very decent and actually took me to his "shit house" (his words) and hooked me up with some starter loot and just sat there and bullshit with me for an hour or so. Great guy. Kevinnewland on here. Lord Jebidiah if you see this, What up brother Haven't forgot you. anyway eqms has done nothing wrong by me and really aside from the macro killers just trying to go red, I've had nothing but pleasantries with everyone.

If I had known him back when I ran a guild and played I would have given him a invite to my guild. I love his play style, except for the the name calling, never been to down with that. I am not big on shit talk but more of a show them with actions type of person. Not to say I have not stopped to it at times.