Old vet from 97 recently heard about UO Forever

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Right on, actually I met a fella from eqms who was very decent and actually took me to his "shit house" (his words) and hooked me up with some starter loot and just sat there and bullshit with me for an hour or so. Great guy. Kevinnewland on here. Lord Jebidiah if you see this, What up brother Haven't forgot you. anyway eqms has done nothing wrong by me and really aside from the macro killers just trying to go red, I've had nothing but pleasantries with everyone.
@kevin newland Crispy - aye... great guy.. but in the wrong guild ;) *COUGH COUGH*

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to help out anyone, whether its a returning vet or someone who just found the game. I've always got a little to hand out, and a bit of knowledge of the server to go with it. Played OSI for many years along with my dad and brother. My brother and I have been here for over 2 years now and don't plan on leaving any time soon. Can't beat an active staff who loves to run events, plus having people of every play style really reminds you of the old days. Especially with those damn orc stealth archers hahaha.

Glad you didn't leave Frye!