WTS Pair of houses next to Minoc stables SOLD

phan43605

Apprentice
ixuyw4.jpg

The smaller 2-story house is 1 step away from guarded territory, and I believe is 7x9.
The larger one next to it is 3-story and 9x14.

The 9x14 has an interesting effect in the terrain. On the east side of the house, there is a hill that allows you to walk up and enter the house from the east. Allowing you to create an entrance from the east side instead of the default south.

This isn't an auction as of yet, so no S/B or B/O. Seeing if there is any interest in this location before going to auction if needed.

I'd like to sell them together, but would possibly be willing to separate them.

P.S. One day I logged in and had Minoc invasion on the front lawn, so that was cool. Also a good spot for mining through Minoc mines, which is directly south. Claim and stable pets as your neighbor is Kent, the animal trainer. Setup vendors. Also the guards are always close, if there's an emergency.

Please reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested. Discord = dude of life

Thank you!
Runaway

Last edited by a moderator:

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Hey interesting fact, my cousin and I placed that plot where your little pyramid is. Day 2 of the server :)

phan43605

Apprentice
Nice! I remember when it fell...only cared about the plot, waited till the looters scattered away haha. Was cool because I had just purchased the house next to it, and realized the other was falling.