PC on The Crippled King's Stone Ethereal Boura

FAMARA

Grandmaster
people ruined the crippled king event, it should have taken a lot longer, for those epic rewards, people complained and ruined it imo .... =/

it was such good planning, and fun too, then all of a sudden it was over..... =/

was very dissapointed.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It wasn't really a mistake. It was supposed to be an epic quest with epic rewards. However, the type of ethereal was off limits which is something I didn't know about. It would have been something other than the boura if I had known

The quest obviously didn't turn out as epic as I had hoped for a variety of reasons but the rewards were supposed to be epic. On UOF, the mentality seems to be all all of the really cool, one of a kind items should only be allowed through donations. I think donations should be really rare and epic as well but I also think the one or two quests we have a year should fit the same criteria.
This.

Events (more specifically quests) promote in-game participation more than throwing dollars at staff until you get something shiny. Which should also still be a thing, don't get me wrong.

What I would like to see are more unannounced events that people don't have a chance to anticipate. Such events would promote being alert and aware while in-game and not just going through the motions (or not even playing UOF at all) until you hear there's an event coming up.

Anticipation of the masses can ruin a lot of the potential fun IMO.

And I don't mean do it in a way or at times when there would be four people participating for epic rewards. I mean do it at near-peak with an in-game announcement maybe like 5-10 minutes ahead of time much like CTF events except more than just button-mashing for garish trophies.

illusion

Master
I'll give you about tree fiddy.

hqdefault.jpg

Bryce

Adept
There was some pretty blatant derailing going on in here.
Pretty damn unfair to the OP.
Give up the derailing, there's honestly zero reason for it. It's only going to land you a temp forum ban, and potentially more.
I don't wanna be a douche, but please try to respect other people's threads.
Royce, Babethoven... Take it to pm's or Rants and Flames. You're sabotaging the intent of this guy's post. Simple as that.
This time I delete the posts. Next time it's a temp ban. Consider it your warnings, as I'm certain you two will revisit this thread for a rebuttle.

Do not respond to this message. Carry on w/ the price-check debate by all means.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
So @Belge, add another 10 mil and it's yours I guess.

Lucky basterd (him, not youuu, your design is worth more than this fat ass imo :D )

Stuart

Master
I have received several very good offers for the mount. All of them are exteremly temping.
This is a very busy time for me at work (Income tax season). I do apoloigze if I haven't reponded to your private messages.
When I have more free time for Ultimas, I'll reach out to the interested parties.