Pet Movement Speed....

Pandone

Grandmaster
days ago i tried run half world with no faction tamer and lvl6 meta following...it was way faster than @GluttonySDS but i wasn't in combat.
Can't $ show their videos? i'd prefer fast pets also in faction btw =)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
is hard to say it but unfortunately u are right :D

in the other video too...

unfortunately he doesn't know how to use a tamer or pvp with it :(

sorry kears but that's the reality you are bad with your tamer :(

i should start making videos of my tamer pvp... sometimes it will keep up with me but most of the time i just petball them

is really easy to find any mob that attack my pet and it will not follow that fast

ps: glut you don't really know how to run... please ask Kaz to show you! he is one of the best runners :)

thanks @steve-o for being honest and trying to get PVP balanced on UOF -- there is without a doubt that tamer PVP is incredibly strong and unbalanced right now between the combination of pet movespeed and the ability for pets to insta firebreath and drop double flamestrikes.

PVP shouldnt come down to who has more tamers/stronger pets than the other group and I think everyone here can agree on that being a good thing.

steve-o

Grandmaster
thanks @steve-o for being honest and trying to get PVP balanced on UOF -- there is without a doubt that tamer PVP is incredibly strong and unbalanced right now between the combination of pet movespeed and the ability for pets to insta firebreath and drop double flamestrikes.

PVP shouldnt come down to who has more tamers/stronger pets than the other group and I think everyone here can agree on that being a good thing.
insta firebreath and doulbe flamestrikes... LAWL
you didnt play long ago when pvpter showed his tamer noob skills that got the firebreath nerfed :D

what you both showed is not the reality, is something in the middle.

Streets

Grandmaster
Yea yea taming is over powered and archery is underpowered but it's fine ask the devs. I just give up with general balance on this server. If you can't beat them join them *goes off to make a tamer*

Bobby123

Grandmaster
you didnt play long ago when pvpter showed his tamer noob skills that got the firebreath nerfed :D

storytime !

DOUBLE FS N FIREBALL ?????????

and @GluttonySDS "CLAIMED " EQMS beat $ guild 10v10 ( $ guild had 4 tamers ) ?

SO DOES THAT MAKE EQMS MAGES SUPER SUPER OP ? OMG !!!

Let me do a recollection of what EQMS has been complaining since they move over from to UOF .

-EQMS COMPLAINING ABT ALL GUARD ME SO Fix all guard me. ( checked)
-EQMS COMPLAINING ABT OVERPOWERED PETS SO Fix pets damage ( checked)
-SO EQMS PROPOSING GIVing MURDER COUNTS FOR KILLING PETS ? ( lawl biggest joke ever )
-and NOW FIX PET MOVEMENT SPEED ?

SO WATS NEXT ? MAKE ALL PETS WITH 1hp so they can kill it with a magic arrow spell ?

EQMS MOTTO IS " WHEN U CANT BEAT THEM INGAME , CRY ABT THEM ON FORUMS " .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Wtf? My eyes are literally starting to hurt cuz of this dude's posts

:)

sorry for any inconvenience caused .

Some of EQMS members have very selective reading abilities . Just want to make sure they dont skip the core point of my message .

jUST SAYING ................

lawl ! @@

K A Z

Grandmaster

u can still be insta killed by tamer + pets.. lol just then lost 2 chars to Shermans Wife :p

steve-o

Grandmaster
I insta-kill so many with my pets but that has nothing to do with pet speed...

and if u want to pvp with tamers u will need many petballs to keep up with them!

Bobby123

Grandmaster
u can still be insta killed by tamer + pets.. lol just then lost 2 chars to Shermans Wife :p

STOP LYING KAZZIE BOY !

you must have been careless or something ! slip of the fingers !

i rate u as ONE OF THE BEST PVPERS ON THE SERVER !

JUST SAYING ..............

K A Z

Grandmaster

and if u want to pvp with tamers u will need many petballs to keep up with them!

well IMO thats another big flaw.. shudnt be able to ball your pet while its in combat... not what petballs shud be there for ! it rly hasnt much to do with pet speed - but also little to do with tamer "skill"

Bobby123

Grandmaster

I THINK USING pet balls are good ! it can generate $ for the server !

i used on a average of 10k donation on petball every 1-2 weeks !

WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE !

K A Z

Grandmaster
STOP LYING KAZZIE BOY !

you must have been careless or something ! slip of the fingers !

i rate u as ONE OF THE BEST PVPERS ON THE SERVER !

JUST SAYING ..............

nah, just went in with my dick hanging out - no biggie, though :p

Bobby123

Grandmaster
well IMO thats another big flaw.. shudnt be able to ball your pet while its in combat... not what petballs shud be there for ! it rly hasnt much to do with pet speed - but also little to do with tamer "skill"

TAMER skill do play a part . Its not as easy as u think

its true !

WHY NOT propose a fight between eqms tamer vs $ GUILD TAMER 1v1 ? lets make it a 5mil stake !

but if $ guild loses , i will personally throw in a 5mil gold bonus !