• yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • no

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Some One

Master
It kills me. This guy's ignorance of the fact that "trammy tamers" are the reason he plays UO*. Blue victims are the only edge that UO has on any game that involves PvP.

Without blues there are no reds.

Keeping the "trammy tamers" happy is what keeps them here. Keeping them here keeps the reds happy. I presume that includes you.
Lol God ^

[Legato]

Master
Reds have a high risk high reward also...If pets take a perma skill/stat loss, then so should reds.

I'm all for difficulties for tamers, but this just doesn't seem balanced

Kilike

Grandmaster
^
This
Unbalanced since its start.
When your pet dies, it isn't completely useless(it's not useless ay all), even without retraining them.

There's a reason stat loss for reds was removed from the game, and pet skill loss wasn't. That doesn't even factor in, that metas are far stronger than any pet on UO.

Now, can we stop comparing them? Their not the same.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Some One

Master
When your pet dies, it isn't completely useless(it's not useless ay all), even without retraining them.

There's a reason stat loss for reds was removed from the game, and pet skill loss wasn't. That doesn't even factor in, that metas are far stronger than any pet on UO.

Now, can we stop comparing them? Their not the same.

Sent from my SM-G900P
This thread has never been about meta pets.

Kilike

Grandmaster
LMFAO
Not resist and magery , no sir they don`t .Thats completely false.In fact almost lying.
Anyone complaining about re gming these skills are just silly. Not to mention, it's mostly un noticable, while farming. Seriously, I just don't get the complaining about it.

Sent from my SM-G900P