(PETA) Professional Entertainment of Tamed Animals

Are you going to participate in this event?

• Yes, with betting only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
Calling all players, calling all players, tame your pet now to bond and train by June 14th (or 21st if signups are slow and the 14th will be a test run.)

Current pets needed for entertainment: Dogs, Cats, Chickens, Imps, Scorpions, Spiders and Beetles(the blue ones).
(Only one pet per owner, per round)

More pets will be needed for future rounds, depending on the interest.
I will add dragon type and more, for the upcoming rounds on June 14th(or 21st), if there is interest.

Entry fees will be per pet per round. (Each rounds entry fee pool will go to the winner of that round.)

Gambling will be available. (Bets on pets losing the round go to the winning pet owner and winning betters.)
Pet owners can place bets.

The house will keep 10% of bets, for administration costs.

Bets will have a minimum and be capped per person, per round.
So everyone who bets, bets the same amount per round on their choice of the pet in that round.
(I.E. Everyone who bets, bets 20k on a pet in that round)

Entertainment will include:
Team Dogs VS Team Cats (winning team splits entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Team Spiders VS Team Scorpions (winning team splits entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Team Chickens VS Dog (winning team splits entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters) (random dog is picked for the round)
Chicken VS Chicken Free For All (winning pet owner wins entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Dog VS Dog Free For All (winning pet owner wins entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Cat VS Cat Free For All (winning pet owner wins entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Dog VS Cat Free For All (winning pet owner wins entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Spider VS Spider Free For All (winning pet owner wins entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Scorpion VS Scorpion Free For All (winning pet owner wins entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Spider VS Scorpion Free For All (winning pet owner wins entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Beetle VS Beetle Free For All (winning pet owner wins entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)
Imp VS Imp Free For All (winning pet owner wins entry fee pool and splits lost bets with winning betters)

Entry fees and bets will be transfered to the house BEFORE the rounds begin. All money will be tracked and accounted for.
Winnings will be distributed at the docks AFTER the rounds end.

There will be rules that HAVE to be followed or you lose ALL money in holdings by the house.
Follow the rules and nothing bad happens, :).

These rules will be detailed soon.. Some will be that you will be searched before entry, you can only have bandages in your backpack (resource-wise), NO reagents, scrolls, weapons. NO gating friends in to kill, NO Griefing AT ALL. You get the idea...

Money from stupid people who grief and/or break the rules will be kept by the house and used as prizes for other events.

Please post here if you are interested in entering your pet and what pets you will be entering.
Or if you are interested in betting.

More to come...Edits may happen..

Also accepting donations to build a proper battle arena, instead of a crude will work arena..
And donations for prizes for other events.

Last edited by a moderator:

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
Pets I will be entering: cat, dog, scorpion, spider, beetle and chicken. (would enter an imp, but I can't tame those yet)

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
Currently offering free pet training at the farm field in Cove. Until I run out of thorns. Only got a hundred or so.

I'm an arse and taking a break for a while.. Be back on soon.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I'm Blaine the Gypsy and I sponsor this OP. Creativity within the community is what we need. Vote Blaine for the next King of Britannia.

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
I bet a lot of more people would enter if you could bring mares, dragons, metas. I know i would, no doubt!

If people want to entertain with those kind of pets, go ahead and sign up..

I didn't know what reactions I would get, that's why I put lower level pets. I didn't want 100 different categories with only a few pets in each..

I'll entertain with all types of tameable pets..

If you want to enter any pet, post.. The rounds will be the 21st, to give people enough time to bond and train, plus I'm off work Sundays..