Phylactery of Resilience maxxed!

Young Star

Grandmaster
yes a scorpion, u may need a 2nd healer especialy if your armor wears down. also what i did was kill the scorpion after 1 day and got a new one because the skills got to high and was doing to much damage to me.
I am thinking if you have a peacer you could peace the scorpion for 20-30 seconds or whatever the cooldown is. Might be able to area peace on a loop too and it should have enough of a gap for the scorpion get poisons off but keep it's attack slow enough to still allow your guy to heal.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Ok. So I just added remedy for my first defense relic. I couldn't find a small snake so i grabbed a giant spider. The relic seems to only proc 40% of the time when poisoned and only remedies when poison is first inflicted. No wonder this one takes a long time to level.

Volco

Master
What's the strongest monster you can kill with a maxxed Phylactery? I'm still undecided between my two relics (level 6 on both). at my current rate, i don't think i could ever solo a balron with zerker, is this do-able via a highlevel Defense talisman?

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Chance to activate starts at 25%.

From the wiki:

Remedy - every 80 seconds there is a 25% chance to become immune to poison for (level * 4) seconds

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrett

Master
What's the strongest monster you can kill with a maxxed Phylactery? I'm still undecided between my two relics (level 6 on both). at my current rate, i don't think i could ever solo a balron with zerker, is this do-able via a highlevel Defense talisman?

I'm lvl 6 tali and with slayer armor on I can solo balrons no problem, during the MOTM I was able to solo para balrons with a few pot chugs.

Furync

Grandmaster
How did you guys manage to train quench with small hellcats and manage to not have them all attack each other eventually?

I tamed a few cats but they'll eventually go wild and start killing each other?

What's the trick?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Furync

Grandmaster
Provo once and they are good to go "forever"? Or do they eventually start to aggro each other again?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
You can also attack them when they're green, then release them, then you should be good...they should still focus the dexer, doesn't hurt to keep attacking them either

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
Release hellcats first and provoke them all onto ur dexxer with another char. You can then go off screen with your provoker and eventually recall out.

^_^

Grandmaster
Offtopic, but finally the Vivify is done :)

A0STrgS.png

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
weird question maybe...are any of u guys pvping with these chars? reason i ask is i ran into a red months ago who dungeon pks a lot. gave me the idea of having parry with this talisman...to be able to chase people through the mobs without getting hit and focusing on the target.

King Zizou

Apprentice
Anyone out there with a maxxed out zerker? Whats best to farm solo with, mostly anything that drops taming SS and Champ Spawns? mage? tank or zerker?

Decreamos

Grandmaster

nah..lots of people have been asking for help on the defense talisman. Put your safety pin on and gtfo k thx.

Decreamos

Grandmaster

nah..lots of people have been asking for help on the defense talisman. Put your safety pin on and gtfo k thx.