Platinum and gold sink vendor overhaul

lollo

Grandmaster
I remember @Shane asked for suggestions a couple of months ago and the thread was full of very good ideas, most of which were also relatively simple to code.

Will we ever get some of that? Seriously, those vendors need some need items added (and others removed) pretty badly

@eppy @Swayze @halygon

Bromista

Grandmaster
In addition to that I would like to see an overall cleanup personally. The donation vendors are very disorganized and there are a couple duplicate items etc. Just wanna see em tidied up like the MotM vendor was, nothing crazy.

On the subject, the last page of the unique goods or whichever vendor that has the runebook copy pen appears empty to me. I have updated, pointed client in right direction and everything. Anyone else having this issue?

Salsa

Grandmaster

eppy

Grandmaster
We have already done several items in that thread. I hate deco so I'm not even going to comment on that except to say I am against all deco that does not have a timer or use counter that deletes it eventually. We end up with 3 people buying it and then it just trades around and I docs forever. It is a waste of time in my eyes.

Salsa

Grandmaster
We have already done several items in that thread. I hate deco so I'm not even going to comment on that except to say I am against all deco that does not have a timer or use counter that deletes it eventually. We end up with 3 people buying it and then it just trades around and I docs forever. It is a waste of time in my eyes.

Atlas runebook please.

Salsa

Grandmaster
I don't really understand the appeal of this item when regular rune books are as cheap as they are.

Pretty simple... Carrying less runebooks = less clutter in bag. Has nothing to do with price.

Also has way more charges. (Up to 100)

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
I would like to see some sort of shield skins. regular shields of all types have looked like ass forever but chaos/order shields are nice looking except you then have to deal with oranges

maybe I've skipped over something already existing for shields? but can't say I've seen anything for the Duelist

Belge

Grandmaster
I would like a skin colour change deed. Just to re-choose from the same skin tones as the character creation menu.. no fancy colours. Much like the hair/gender change deeds :) @eppy

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
I would like to see some sort of shield skins.
I think this idea like Knight's guild.They full plate melee
mmm.png

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Back to the thread suggestion I agree we could use a big cleanup of the items available on dono/goldsink/platinum vendors and add some new stuff. Dono vendors have so many items and always get all the attention. Why not remove a bunch of dono items, only keep a few sticky items and always have the rest change?

Mamber

Journeyman
How about a tile remover. Something that allows a stump to be turned to grass so those people that are off placing a badass house by 1 tile can do so.

Limit the amount of these used for a single location. Or house