Please Fix Tinker Trapped Locked Boxes!

halygon

Grandmaster
Lame sauce!!! :(
Ah.. but the devs 1-uped me. In addition to what I wanted, they also made it so that you can still put boxes out and they will blow up on anyone that opens them except the owner. So have a... blast!

spudd

Grandmaster
Ah.. but the devs 1-uped me. In addition to what I wanted, they also made it so that you can still put boxes out and they will blow up on anyone that opens them except the owner. So have a... blast!
Will they still (most of the time) instant kill someone?

eppy

Grandmaster
Trapped boxes are great fun and i disagree with murders. You aren't murdering anyone, they are killing themselves.

halygon

Grandmaster
Get's promoted to staff, gets his ideas implemented.........

I'm kidding of course
Isn't that a perk? I mean that and the ability to ban people that oppose me.... So what were ya saying....

Lol.. Nah man, they implemented it before I was in the picture, they just now are putting the final configuration into the production shard.

Sage|CoS

Neophyte
Interesting, so you need Legendery for 100% kill

And yes, thats how they should work. The owner should have pretty much free reign to use it, its only when someone else tries to open them

I always put all my loot, potions, bandages, additional weapons, and anything else i deem important inside at least three trapped chests for all my characters. If zerged and i cant get out in time, ive watched the bad guys kill themselves several times just trying to loot me. Plus if they are impatient, they just leave the chest and go on their way

Sage|CoS

Neophyte
As someone who has fallen for this---< i hate you. But god damn I respect you

;)

I always put all my loot, potions, bandages, additional weapons, and anything else i deem important inside at least three trapped chests for all my characters. If zerged and i cant get out in time, ive watched the bad guys kill themselves several times just trying to loot me. Plus if they are impatient, they just leave the chest and go on their way

Greenman

Apprentice
I recall when I played back in the day there was a way to permanently trap a box to everyone except the owner, it would poison, or explode EVERY time without retrapping, cant remember exactly how it worked as I recall you needed a GM mage, anyone remember this?