Post some official rules on script use at sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost

Grandmaster
You reported a bug to Adam but somehow got to level 10 in four hours, after how many boats of yours did you realize this was wrong and reported it? Let that sink in.

Simmer some more...

Each boat is 15 xp each. Level ten takes 1000 xp, nine is 900, you have been a busy exploiter. Whether you reported it at level 10 or level 1, id say what you did was wrong.

Reporting something doesn't excuse your abuse. Your boat should be rolled back to level one. You are benefitting from an exploit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
Still doesn't address the majority of the issues with the new content either.

When the champ spawns start,

We can have 3 clients on a boat and alt/tab between them all?

Can we have 3 characters on a boat, alt/tab attack with each one? If they continue to shoot arrows when you aren't on that client, is it then considered multiclienting/botting?
We haven't released details on the champ spawn, so stay tuned for this.

You can have 3 clients on a boat, but can only control one at a time.

If these three characters are archers and you INITIATE pvp, then go afk to play other characters, this will be considered multi-clienting.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Right because sinking boats is an exploit? You fail numerous times to show the logic in that one. I have talked about the process numerous times in irc while staff was there. They haven't mentioned anything about it to me yet, keep trying tho.

I have also suggested a fix for that, if you get your head out of your ass, maybe you can go back a few posts and reread it and understand before you continue crying.
SO wait you sugested a fix for it but failed to see the cheating side of it LOLOLOLOLOL

Nice to see you abused the fuck out of it then reported it nice one duck

lost

Grandmaster
Yeah if duckface can't cheat then halygon needs to fix those pesky archers. But speed hacking around the sea and leveling off his own ships are A OK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duck Face

Grandmaster
And I'm sure you have done similar. Every whirlpool and fish you have done. Every boat you sank. You did by abusing an exploit to your advantage. I've seen you spamming the commands to shoot across the sea. And you are going to try to tell us you sank 275+ boats that were with active players on it?

Duck Face

Grandmaster
And I'm sure you have done similar. Every whirlpool and fish you have done. Every boat you sank. You did by abusing an exploit to your advantage. I've seen you spamming the commands to shoot across the sea. And you are going to try to tell us you sank 275+ boats that were with active players on it?

Duck Face

Grandmaster
And while we are at it, let be sure to set all meta pets back to level one. Since they all killed vorpal bunnies before that was changed. Sorry guys doesn't work like that.

The man answered your questions.
Turreting is legal if not done with a script.
All other issues are being looked into.
The exploits are slowly being fixed, no point in punishing people for shit that has been done. It will be fixed.
You people just wanna complain and rage at each other.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
You 2 are probably the dumbest people I've had the pleasure of talking with recently. You get all butt hurt that I test the new content and release secrets. I exposed the exploits you all use, now changes will happen. Get over it.

lost

Grandmaster

275 boats? Im not level 10. Far as I know you're the only level 10, or only person intelligent enough to admit they are. Yes we all sped across the ocean, the point is I'm saying when you cant use something to your advantage, you come here to whine about it. I'm not sure what you mean that I exploited whirlpools, what bug is this again?

Of course not every boat I found stuck along land was manned by someone,, durr. Did I tell my friend/guildie to place it there for me, no.

I do agree about the bunnies.

lost

Grandmaster
You 2 are probably the dumbest people I've had the pleasure of talking with recently. You get all butt hurt that I test the new content and release secrets. I exposed the exploits you all use, now changes will happen. Get over it.

I'm sorry buddy but level 10 in four hours isnt TESTING new content LOL.

Let's do the math, to get from 1 to level 10 is 5500 XP total. Mr Duckface Tester here, tested this exploit by killing boats that give 15 exp each time.

How many boats did duckface tester have to test to realize this was an exploit?

Apparently he had to test 367 boats.

if we ALL used your exploits we would ALL be level 10 also right?

Cmon duckface, I just admitted I sped across the sea, cant you admit you went overboard with your 367 boats?

Malkraven

Grandmaster

lol he just said we aint exploiting u dumb fuck also did u not say 5 times it wasn't directed at us? dam dude for someone shouting out how dumb other people are you should get your facts straight and stick to it lol

halygon

Grandmaster
The man answered your questions.
Turreting is legal if not done with a script.
All other issues are being looked into.
The exploits are slowly being fixed, no point in punishing people for shit that has been done. It will be fixed.
You people just wanna complain and rage at each other.
No, turreting is not legal, unless it occurs unintentionally.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
lol he just said we aint exploiting u dumb fuck also did u not say 5 times it wasn't directed at us? dam dude for someone shouting out how dumb other people are you should get your facts straight and stick to it lol
It wasn't about you until you made it that way. Pathetic. What's funny is I don't give a damn about boats. Lol I was trying to help with the new content by finding bugs/exploits/areas for improvement. You guys start raging the moment you see anything related to boats. Idk kinda strange.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
You should probly lock this topic this duckface kid carries on like my 5 yr old son standing there shaking his head in and saying NO! NO! yo are dum! you are mad! im right im right

Its pure and simple pig headed denial. staff have said nothing we do is illegal and if it is record it. the only thing i see being looked at is you cheat lvling the ship

1 we never once used scripts ( prove otherwise)
2 we never turreted untill u fired a shot at our ships( archers/pets auto attack) ( prove otherwise please)

please tell me once how you are right? and how we rage? lol half my skype laughing at you half of IRC laughing at you. and u just shake your head and say No im right like some dumb 5 yr old

Status
Not open for further replies.