Power Scrolls

simm

Neophyte
What mobs drop power scrolls and where? Is there a vendor that has good prices on slayer bows? Thanks

Khaladon

Master
Power scrolls drop from champ bosses. Its best to just google research how those work. There is a good bow vendor just south of trinsic moongate. I think its zanders if i remember right

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
Champion spawns are impossible to solo due to no age of shadows. You will need a group of 3-5 depending on which spawn you are doing. Of course tamers are almost needed for every spawn or at least provokers.

Champ spawns start off at level 1 which are usually very easy mod to kill. As you kill more & more creatures the altar will gain red candles and the difficulty will go up. There are 4 levels of mobs before the champion is spawned, and each champion is hard in their own way.

Don't forget that pks love to come when the champion is up and other blues will flock in to try and get a power scroll.

Each champion drops a certain amount of power scrolls (the easier champ spawns drop less) and will automatically be olaced in your bag (if you win one) after the champion dies