Price check - level 6 Haly Blue meta pet with quicksilver

bradley-

Grandmaster
With the increased value of blood talons relic, I'd say this pokédragon is worth quite a bit more...

Meta stone - 2.5m
Egg - 1m (this is one of the few desired colors)
Quicksilver - 10m (at least)
Blood talons - 10m (I know of 4 that have sold for 10m during the last week)
Nox - 4m

With all of that adding up to 27.5m, I'd say 25m as a rock bottom price but definitely worth more than that.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Are we talking about what it should be worth, or what is actually going to be offered for it?

Because it should definitely be worth 25, but you'll be very lucky to find someone with 20m they are willing to put up.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
With the increased value of blood talons relic, I'd say this pokédragon is worth quite a bit more...

Meta stone - 2.5m
Egg - 1m (this is one of the few desired colors)
Quicksilver - 10m (at least)
Blood talons - 10m (I know of 4 that have sold for 10m during the last week)
Nox - 4m

With all of that adding up to 27.5m, I'd say 25m as a rock bottom price but definitely worth more than that.

Blood relic will drop again as soon as the new meta craze ends. Around the 20m mark seems right - unfortunately already levelled metas seem to not sell for more than the sum of their parts.

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah it's crazy right now that blood is selling For almost as much as QS

A level 6 meta with only QS is better than a lvl 7 meta with blood, molten and nox.

Honestly if blood is 9-10 mil, QS should be 20+

exince

Grandmaster
bloody is only so expensive because its almost a must to dont go insane during the first levels of meta steed...

if the quest isnt available soon and the people having a steed have it, price will drop fast again..