Pvm groups, based around newcomers, buy anyone is welcome!!

Boomclack

Apprentice
Just posting in here to find newer players to join me in hunting and trying to start off. I just recently started back up in ultima online after about 8 years. I had the pleasure of having the hots guild help me get back in the swing of things and after seeing the struggle that it can be to get basic starting gear and a house going, id love to group up and farm together to achieve these things. Add me on uoforevers discord , boomclack is my username if anyone ever wants to group up! Safety in numbers my friends!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Josh D

Grandmaster
Message Gluttony of SDS on forums or Discord if you are looking to join a large guild that does everything. PvM, PvP, craft, harvest, and everything in between. EQMS does it all and is the only guild where Veterans accept new players with open arms and show them the ropes.

I can answer any questions you may have @Boomclack

ripperzipper

I'm pretty new here and always looking for a good hunt! I haven't been on discord yet but I Will be sometime this weekend. I usually go to shame and do the earth eles and air eles but I'd like to go fight some harder stuff with a group :)

My IGN is Lansour