PVP balance terrible

Channel 34

Apprentice
Yup, they are, And I have seen/heard of dexxers that can take on two, might have been that one guy that could do three, simply a matter of taking one out and scattering the rest. I am just saying that it is rediculous how many times you miss at GM on dex skills at all levels, and how the pots and magery do what they do. Like for instance, the pots. Have a skill associated with it. Throwing. If you don't have throwing, it becomes hit and miss, mostly miss, the number one free thrower in basket ball still misses, the badd azz baseball player misses 7/10 times at bat. Football (American) don't even get me started. The hits just keep on coming, but if we bring this topic up, everyone jumps down throats. If we can't have a constructive discussion about it from both sides, I guess we will have to agree to disagree and move on to the next topic.

drasked

Grandmaster
If we can't have a constructive discussion about it from both sides, I guess we will have to agree to disagree and move on to the next topic.

I love a constructive discussion about pvp mechanics. But it would be nice if you are at least somewhat informed about the subject before we start.

Kikimoro

Master
fix alchemy in pvp/ main pvp attack - explosive pot/wtf benladen like? allah akbar server))
fix precast on magery 2 cast in one
fix warriors accuracy mis mis mis mis mis - die - 5-7 times in a row wtf) mages never mis alchemist never miss WHY so terrible/
same with archery in pvp

plz delete expo potionts))) if you cant make them ballance.

PVE - Animal Taming kings)) so imba here think about it.

make stones trees like house walls safe from cast and expos)

i play as pure warrior without explosoins and ill bored to suck dicks in pvp. 125% tactics - 30% to hit???

remove (low hp dodge mode on) from monsters too))))

make gold low weight/ 10000 in pack realy terrible/

can pvp be more bloody)))))) like that)))

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt9awdSgnvc
lol.
you definitely have no clue what are you talking about.
Also you post video with fking sphere pvp where skillcap is 5000 .. please go play abyss and never post here again.
Thank you.

Peav

Grandmaster
This is where I say no, and you say that I don't know what i'm talking about then, so shrugs, etc. but answer me this. Once GM, how often do you fizzle a spell, how often does the spell fail to hit once cast? How many dexxers does it take to dump on the same target instantaneously the moment that they come into range, what is your opinion of the pots? Is there anything wrong with feeling that it is a free GM skill and all you have to do is go buy the pots? It's been mentioned forever that you can have your hands full, running full tilt, etc and toss toss toss... you can throw them while paralyzed, you can throw them while casting, you can throw them with your hands full. Or is it more an objection of the comments based on your wanting more freedoms for magery than they already enjoy?

I totally agree with this guy. Yesterday I died to explosion + paralyze combos once again.. Hate mages, theres no counter play for them as dexxers.