PVP is so umballanced and need fixing!

Modus

Master
the main thing that needs a fix are the explo pots. it is ridiculous, how many people use forbidden scripts in pvp for those.

a magical man

Grandmaster
Put some reality into the pictures, lets say.... hmmm 2 stuns mages mind blast spam or para spam you and chain stun you and pot you down.
Stun tamer.... no words for this retardedness, should never happened.

10 dexxers vs 10 mages

mages will win the battle 10/10

halygon

Grandmaster
them videos are a year old, now we got level 7 metas that quicksilver people and killed them in 2 seconds, people have stun tamers, and dexxers are only useful for resilience talisman now
Pretty sure all of that was around then too. I don't think any of that changes the fact that dexxors are pretty lethal pks and useful in all sorts of PvP - they are not a weak class that needs to be buffed.

Put some reality into the pictures, lets say.... hmmm 2 stuns mages mind blast spam or para spam you and chain stun you and pot you down.
Stun tamer.... no words for this retardedness, should never happened.

10 dexxers vs 10 mages

mages will win the battle 10/10
I always assume all mages will be alchy stun mages, even so, dexxors are different to play than mages when in groups. If you had 10 archers vs 10 mages - archers win every time. If you have 10 scribe dexxors vs 10 mages, dexxors win.

10 mages winning over 10 dexxors assumes that the dexxors are crap. With fast bandages, big gheal pots, and magic reflect on dexxors, mages will not always win if fighting equally skilled dexxors. The big advantages that 10 mages have over 10 dexxors is that the 10 mages have the ability to sync damage and heals, that's it.

1v1 its any man's game and will depend on the skill of the dexxor or mage.

Stun Tamer -> I get you don't like this, but in reality there are not many at all (probably count on one hand) that are in the field. Stun tamers are also pretty gimped templates.

Also, can you imagine how much running would be involved in a 10 dexx vs 10 mage fight -- ugh.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Saw a lot of dexxers get a lot of kills in faction fights this weekend... often times it was 1 hit and 2 pots to kill someone.

Modus

Master
Saw a lot of dexxers get a lot of kills in faction fights this weekend... often times it was 1 hit and 2 pots to kill someone.

these pots are insane when they get utilized with forbidden euo scripts or whatever, i noticed a rise of that recently. saw some PKs that were shitty pot throwers the other day that now hit anything possible. its like bloody new years eve in your ass.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
these pots are insane when they get utilized with forbidden euo scripts or whatever, i noticed a rise of that recently. saw some PKs that were shitty pot throwers the other day that now hit anything possible. its like bloody new years eve in your ass.

Theres a reason POWER alchy dexxers refuse to use Sallos -- only steam and razor allow you to script purple pots.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I can't agree that 10 archers will beat 10 mages. If archers could put that kind of hurt on the field we'd actually see them.

As it is, all I see near Brit bridge, on streams, or in the field is e-bolt rails.

I would love to see archers in those numbers taking out a equal sized group of mages, but in practice that's just not what is out there.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I can't agree that 10 archers will beat 10 mages. If archers could put that kind of hurt on the field we'd actually see them.

As it is, all I see near Brit bridge, on streams, or in the field is e-bolt rails.

I would love to see archers in those numbers taking out a equal sized group of mages, but in practice that's just not what is out there.

Ive seen archers do very well in group PVP -- your issue Rikket is that you have no idea how PVP actually works and instead of joining a PVP crew or learning you watch what you see at the brit bridge and think you are an expert.

Blair

Master
Here's me killing people on alchy archer at brit bridge on a red. This the first two times I played the template, and I was still trying to figure out the most efficient way to utilize damage output. Please note how fast the mage dies.