Quickest Place to sit and GM Archery?

remains of Ken

Neophyte
Looking for the quickest Place to "sit" and GM Archery.
I'd go to the lvl 1 deceit Bard spot....... But I dont want to be that guy.. lol

Wasn't there a safe spot at ophidians or something ?

Yoko Kurama

Master
Get a boat, and go to the ogre lords spots on booty island, and find a paragon, and just drag it to some spot next to your boat. Starter noob bow preferred, and when he gets near death, just let his life refill...sadly its not a dungeon, but that's the best you will get. Deceit 1 doesn't even spawn the guy you want to shoot, so you need to drag corpses across the level, and you are just gonna piss off people and get killed anyway....Ophid, in one of the worst ideas in the history of video gaming, they decided to nerf that spot, even though its literally no different than the table in deceit, or the table in wrong!(which has also been nerfed for no good reason)

gofer

Grandmaster
Get a boat, and go to the ogre lords spots on booty island, and find a paragon, and just drag it to some spot next to your boat. Starter noob bow preferred, and when he gets near death, just let his life refill...sadly its not a dungeon, but that's the best you will get. Deceit 1 doesn't even spawn the guy you want to shoot, so you need to drag corpses across the level, and you are just gonna piss off people and get killed anyway....Ophid, in one of the worst ideas in the history of video gaming, they decided to nerf that spot, even though its literally no different than the table in deceit, or the table in wrong!(which has also been nerfed for no good reason)

Did not Deceit 1 have the rotting corpses? Especially the paragon?

Josh D

Grandmaster
Stego is right here.

Just shoot another one of your toons in a dungeon, have that other toon tabbed out of combat and cross heal it every 2.1 seconds. You will definetly heal it for more damage than it is taking if just wearing full store bought platemail and heater shield. The process will probably take around 3-4 hours to gm.

Yoko Kurama

Master
Did not Deceit 1 have the rotting corpses? Especially the paragon?
Well they are across the level, near the entrance...a good 10 min ordeal to drag one all the way to the table...thats all I meant.
Lol heal every 2.1 seconds? even with 3 healers you cant do it that fast, max is 7 seconds so even with 3 characters you will have more of a delay...and one character is gonna be at range shooting...so...all pretty damn complicated when you could just shoot ogre lord paragon for 1 hour from a boat.

gofer

Grandmaster
Well they are across the level, near the entrance...a good 10 min ordeal to drag one all the way to the table...thats all I meant.
Lol heal every 2.1 seconds? even with 3 healers you cant do it that fast, max is 7 seconds so even with 3 characters you will have more of a delay...and one character is gonna be at range shooting...so...all pretty damn complicated when you could just shoot ogre lord paragon for 1 hour from a boat.

Ya I hear ya; I just remember seeing lots of archers on the table near the cells playing patty cake with the bards. The spawn rate there is very quick, but Ogre Lords work too def. It was never a good spot due to all the traffic there, but every1 sent every1 else there looool.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Umm. So much incorrect info. A cross heal is way faster. Archer can stand right next to target and just tab out so he doesn't attack back. Ol paragon is not at all the most efficient way to GM archery.

Josh D

Grandmaster
@Yoko Kurama

I think you're misunderstanding the situation here. Cross healing is 2 seconds. So the archer toon shoots an alt on a different account while running a healing macro on it every 2.1 seconds. The toon being shot is wearing full plate with heater shield and tabbed out to not attack back against the archer.

I've done this myself, I know it works.

Reactions: Vex