Raise potion keg capacity to 500

clutchxo

Grandmaster
+1 - They probably won't do it. Somehow it will make slayer spellbook crafting easier and we can't have that.

halv

Grandmaster
+1 - They probably won't do it. Somehow it will make slayer spellbook crafting easier and we can't have that.

How that?

Slayer Spellbook crafting is the worst. My Scribe can carry 430 stone, that's without armor and a little regs around 300 empty scrolls.
This scrolls will be thrown away in around 5 minutes and you need to recall to get more empty scrolls (no beetle).
After using up 1500 empty scrolls yesterday, i got a slayer: "Scorpions Bane". But i didn't stop and used another 1K scrolls (after recalling four times) and got the next slayer: Lizardman Slaughter. WTF!
My BS crafted 5 slayer in same time. 2 greater Slayer Katana... and not even used up 500 ingots. That's not fair, it's always muscle about brain. :D

clutchxo

Grandmaster
How that?

Slayer Spellbook crafting is the worst. My Scribe can carry 430 stone, that's without armor and a little regs around 300 empty scrolls.
This scrolls will be thrown away in around 5 minutes and you need to recall to get more empty scrolls (no beetle).
After using up 1500 empty scrolls yesterday, i got a slayer: "Scorpions Bane". But i didn't stop and used another 1K scrolls (after recalling four times) and got the next slayer: Lizardman Slaughter. WTF!
My BS crafted 5 slayer in same time. 2 greater Slayer Katana... and not even used up 500 ingots. That's not fair, it's always muscle about brain. :D
I know, I've been pushing to get this fixed for weeks now. Read my thread I posted below.

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/fix-weight-on-blank-scrolls-leather-bottles.84167/

halv

Grandmaster
I know, I've been pushing to get this fixed for weeks now. Read my thread I posted below.

I know, I took part in this thread. ;)
300 empty scrolls, that means 300 sheets of paper, have the same weight like 3000 ingots of iron. That's very realistic. :D