Rares and Collectables Suggestion\wishlist

asics

Grandmaster
Ok, first of all i think this is the best place to play UO right now, but a lot of "old" (with old i mean 1 year acc) quit cause no fault of devs, they make a lot of new things and they also have their real life things to do, but this is an old game,and if you are not interested in PVP (and here we have a big slice of player that loves enjoy PVE-Hunting-Rarehunt-collectables) as players get everything , tend to play less or quit, this dont mean that just adding shit is the solution, but not adding have nothing better then add some..so why not?:)

here some of my suggestion\idea, i love if staff and community talk about this and maybe we will have some of this updated one day, with this POST im not asking DEVS to make this, this maybe can INSPIRE them someway!

tnx for the time reading, maybe most of this will not interest you or you dont like it, but if you spend time reading this i hope you can consider that adding rares\decos will not make any negative things for who like PVP , and can maybe improve the enjoy experience of player that like pve or collecting rares.

Some of this should improve a rare market and a donation from players and\or gold sink.

BlessDecoWear Deed: you can bless with this deed a rare from this list, the item become blessed and equippable\wereable
cost: 2500 donation? 1000? 5000? or 250k gold? ( so you can wear for banksitting your ancient armor from kaldun for example)

Darkness Platemail:

just collectables give 0 AR, not wereable, you can find it into a new boss, or maybe from Bone Demon in kaldun cause now he dont drop any rares?
darknessplate-2116e6VF.JPG

Some Deco Weapon AND CLothing

Some Monster could drop in two variants a weap or a clothing item, all this items should be not wereables\equippable until you use a special bless deed

-Greater dragon can drop a Red GM Schite or Halberd with a sick LOW chances
-Greater dragon paragorn can drop the same
Halberd Blaze color, with a MINIMAL really hard chance
-they both could drop a
Red Metallic bone mask

-Deep water elemental Lord (an increase version) or an humanoid BOSS that quip a Fork\trident a blue armor and a tribal feathered mask can drop a Dark Metallic Blue Fork\Trident or really LOT rare his blaze version
-a blue metallic tribal feathered mask

-Undead Pirate Lord: could drop a metallic light Grey Pirate Hat, or a metallic light Grey cutlass or extremely rare his Blaze version
or Stack of gold coins Charchoral

-in Destard Swamp we can add a BOSS Tribal Humanoid, that boss can drop a random Bear-Deer in a green emerald color or in yellow dark color, or they could drop sandals
-same boss could drop a
Green Metallic Hue Tribal Spear or in the Paragorn Version a blaze tribal spear
-an Undead Skeletal Knight Lord: can drop an ice blue (grey) scimitar

-Guardian of the Doom can rare drop: gorget or gloves platemail and leather, with no AR and no dex-magery penality in Ice White and Charchoral Version
or: a Guardian of the Doom Ancient Could drop the black one and bone deamon could drop the white one

This should be really nice, cause we dont have any Gloves or Gorget with nice hues right now.

- Giant of the Frost (not sure of the name the big guy in ice dungeon) can drop an ice glacial hue body sash or sandals

- Arch Ice Fiend Could drop a light blue metallic Bear\Deer Mask, really rare drop

- Ice Elemental Lord: could drop a
Ice Glacial Spellbook
-Valorite Elemental (really hard mob for a sick loot) could drop a Light Metallic Blue Vodoo MASK

-An Undead Wizard mob (really strong): could drop a Wizard Hat dark metallic blue or a Spellbook dark deep blue
-Demons, blood demons, or a Demons Lord(new mob?) could drop a Red GM Viking Sword or a Orc Helm same hue

-an archer humanoid Boss can drop a Charchoral Quiver or a Composite Bow charchoral (just decos, 0 dmg)
-Ancient Shadow Wyrm: could drop a Red Metallic Kryss

- : could drop a Ice Blue Hue Bear Rug or Charchoral Bear Rug

-a Dragon BOSS Humanoid, that ride an horse, in destard: can drop Red Metallic Dragon Head or Really rare on the paragorn version Blaze Dragon Head

-Elder Dragon: could Drop Ancient Dragon Blood Vials

-Silver Serpents: could drop Silver Eggs

- Lady of the snow or another big mob in Ice dungeon level 4 could drop: a firecamp (the fire that you make with camping) ICE Glacial move animated

-Ogre Lord can drop a Red Wodden Club

-Cyclops Lord can drop a
Red gm War Hammer just decos or a red gm body sash
we can also add:

-Ancient Mummy: can drop a Golden\Blaze stack of Bandages

- : can drop golden eggs

-Ancient Liches (the best of liches kind) : can drop a Lich Gnarled Staff (charchoral or dark grey) or Charchoral Alchemyst Tools

Anchor, Fishing Nets,Stacks of Books,braziers,fruit basket and other things for house decos with charchoral hues, grey or ice white hue

Mobs Rare spawn:
Centaur Lord: Golden Arrow - Arrow Decos for house Charcoal - ICE WHITE LONGBOW OR BOW..this should be really nice for banksitting with QUIVER ON:)

Repear Lord: stack of logs charcoal - wodden item charchoral for decos house

Ogre Mage : Brown\Yellow Spellbook

Ancient Sea Serpents : charchoal shells or charchoal fishes

Ice Elemental Lord: Glacial Iron Ore (just decos cannot be smelted)

Gargoyles: Can spawn Gargoyle Charchoal or Ice white statue

Dungeons and Boss

Ghost Pirate Ship: can spawn around Ports of some city,in the sea , not distant, so not hard to find.. on it they will spawn

- Undead Pirates, Undead Pirates Liutenant , Undeads Pirates Warlord, King of Pirates (BOSS)

- all the pirates can rare drop: strange Hue cards deck or set of 3
- Warlord can drop: strange hue treasure map just decos - wodden globe strange hue
-Liutenant can drop: strange hue pirate hat - strange hue binoculars (i dont remember the xaqct name, the itemthat allow you to put house)
-Boss can drop: strange hue wordl t or Strange Hue Treasure Pile

-> this will increase use of boats, and boats\pirate wars
Destard BOSS- Reanimated Dragon
-just add a dragon Statue in some point in the end of dungeon, maybe adding a level to destard

-each dragon could drop Dragon Blood Vials when Cutted, or we can use dragon scales for same result, if you put XXX ammount of dragon blood vials or dragon scales in the Dragon Statue, the statue disappear and a Fucking Dragon BOSS or a Humanoid Riding a Dragon boss will spawn

not hard as a champ but strong

rare drop for him= lets think about this!:) maybe 3 option : a werebles, a decos, and a weap (just decos too)

after a tot of time the Statue respawn..so you can again make the boss comeback! if who CALL the boss out with the vials\scales die during the fight, the boss will come back in Statue FORM and you need to make it again out .
Khaldun Spirit of the Ancients Liches
In kalinga room of kaldun we have 5 tomb, of 5 ancient liches, if you kill one of them a candle will spawn on it tomb
when one of them respawn, the candle will disappera, when you get all the 5 candle up, the

BOSS: Spirit of the Ancient Liches, will spawn , maybe not in kalinga room?

rare drop: Gnarled Staff Red-Blue? - Red blue Spellbook - Redblue Stacks of books
Altar of Sacrifice Boss
in some dungeon, not so HOT right now, or in Khaldun too, you can bring in a specific place a Deer NPC pet

if you sacrifice the DEER in front of the altar, a specific Boss will spawn

this can be hard, cause all the mobs will try to kill the deer, or other players too, or you will die trying to make that dont die..this is also a lot RP and group, and creatings hotspots and fun situation!

can drop: Charcoal Guillottine or Red Executioner axe, or Red Metallic Death Shroud (just for npc wears or decos,no pg wears)
Humanoid Dark Fortress
just a fortress, that to enter you have to destroy the door, a lot of npc soldier militia will defend it and when you try to destroythedoor (just make a wall with HP attacckable,made that on another server) Archers will attack you, so you need some group, or some dexxers with Parrying (so someone will use it at least :p)

when you enter, you have to kill guards, liutenants, and boss\king
when you do you can enter the final room that have a door\key , the key spawn in the boss (when he is up) in the final room can spawn:

some nice house decos, some titles?, gold\platinum! or a rares ridables

PENTAGRAMS

We can find in some dungeon monster for example (red in hitloth, blue in covetous, ecc ecc,or in a specific mob, llike:

red pentagram pieces in Fire Elemetnal Lord, blue penta piece in Water elemental lord, White penta in air lord, green penta in poison lord, and brown penta in earth lord, mayhbe blood penta in blood lord

this lord mobs, will be desiderable and create hot spot

pentagrammi-FVNUqby3.JPG

pentagrams are 9 pieces, (from 1 to 9,with differente rarity, number 1 will be really rare, number 2-3 rare, 456 normal, 789 commons) so complete your penta shouldnt be so easy:

Pentagrams can have two FUNCTION:

a) Just decos

b)when you complete, you can give the penta to a special NPC that can show you a list of decos:

example: you give the red penta to the npc, you can choose from a decos list like:

red hue chair
red hue bed
red hue statuette
red hue some shit decos house

Statuette
make every mob can really LOW chance drop the same statuette he drop normally but Charchoral, Ice white hue or some easy hue.

Champions

I read a little about change the champion loot to make it more..desiderable..cause a lot of ppl maybe can be a LOT more interested in get some really rares item instead some PS hard to sell right now

my suggestion:

Barracon can EXTREMELY RARE Drop: Jester Hat with a Strange not used right now color, with a 0,000001% he could drop that hat with blaze color

Spider: a coocoon or spider web with a strange color, really chance blaze same item

Neira: could drop a schyte Orange or Red color, % really little chance blaze same item

make same things for others..

OR make them could drop some House Decos, (and here there is a Infinite possibity list) with some soft color ice white, ice blue, charchoral or with a sick low chance some metallic\icy\blaze hue.

CHAMPION COULD ALSO DROP: some Ring-Necklace-Bracelet with Metallic HUES!

i dont think adding decos will HURT PVPERS and can just be nice for Hunter-Rare collectors

MINING- LUMBERCJAKING-RESOURCE!
right now (i know there is something in devs idea\project) there is not much to do with this skill at 120 some idea should be:

with 105-120 in Mining i think it can be nice if you can drop nice Rare Resource, used for decos only , that not affect pvm\pvp\combat , it can be nice if this kind of resource ONLY spawn in some HOTSPOT so, we can create some action , like how it was with desert compassion period this summer.

While Mining Random you can drop:
metalli-tSWMggsA.JPG
item crafted with this ingots, extremely rare, will give 0 armor, make 0 damage, so they will be almost used for decos or wear our vendors\banksitter

-with Mining you can also drop
Rare Ancient Diamond\Gems ( they look bigger then the normal version and maybe another hue?)
they just deco

With lumberjacking more then 100
legni-OogRAMCM.JPG
you can chop random some of these logs , weapons with this wood will be 0 damage and 0 armor

also while you chop, you can drop some
LITTLE deco Trees, with some nice colors, that you can use to deco your house!

with this LOG and Maybe 105-120 ISCRIPTION (if we add?) we can create spellbook and runebook with that hue

Dungeon Hot Spot and High Rares %

-Sink Dungeon
Devs can think about make one or two dungeon , with an entry FEE like:

50\100 donation coin or 10\25k GOLD to enter

this will be a good gold SINK and in this dungeon we can put some of the new Mobs that can drop some new rare

when you die you will kiked out and you have to re pay to enter

-Key Dungeon
add a dungeon where you can enter other level if you get the KEY,

example: to go from 1 to second level , a kind of MOB on 1 level can drop the KEY , take one of them and open the Door to go into second level, we can add this in some dungeon not so much used, and put some of the new mob-rares into it to make it desiderable

-
Point Dungeon
add some END Room in some dungeon, that you can enter only if you get some "dungeon point"

example: you kill a lot of mobs in Ice dungeon, you get into your backpack some "little sphere item" that count like points, you cannot move from the backpack , they dont use storage\weight, when you have enough of them (like 5-10) you can enter a last room a the dungeon with a new Boss?

mounts!

i really love to see more mount,but etheral mount its one of the best way to get us help the server to keep alive..so here a solution that can be nice and help this server too, with some little donation!

thinkabout it asec before diskile it..

we can add a buch of really rare Mounts that can be tamed with HIGH taming skill and CANNOT be RIDED by anyone.

you can BUY a GOLD 1milion or 1000\2500 donation coins ticket that will make that Mounts

- Ridable
- Bonded and linked to you
-or Etheral proprieties (so when you die the mount will go in the backpack)

i put a screen, of some of my favourite, but if this will be TOO COLORED we can just have Charchoral, ice white, and ice blue or other soft color (non metallic\ice\blaze) version of them!!

cavalcature-fDZ2LjI2.JPG

this will:

-make 120 taming more useful
-create a rare ridables, for all players not just tamers, market
-create hotspots where ppl fights like it was for wolfs

tnx all for the time, if you readed all, i hope to see a lot of reply with some constructive critique or suggestion, to make something better.

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
maybe say which ones you like, and which ones not.. i think a lot of players will make the dungeons full again if we can get some of this drops , or maybe something like that of course, im not a dev, im just a fun of this server.

TriXa

Grandmaster
I cant say anything to it at the Moment.
Only one i can say.
Just give it a little Time..
There will be something coming soon maybe ?!?!??? :)

The Problem i have never seen before is. Its not a Simple Task just to Put stuff into Mobs. Not about the Items itself. But you need to Workout alot of things. You dont want to add to much at the same time.. Because the same Players getting bored soon again and wanting more etc. So you need to see and thing about it 2 - 3 Times whats the best way to handle this.

But we all know there must something like this coming.

Just be Patience :) Soon.

And ya i will come back to here and say something more about the Idea's here. But no Time right now.

TheGooch

Master
I like all the ideas. There is definitely enough options to pull one item from that list if they so choose. But more than likely it'll be on the dono vendor. :(

asics

Grandmaster
I cant say anything to it at the Moment.
Only one i can say.
Just give it a little Time..
There will be something coming soon maybe ?!?!??? :)

The Problem i have never seen before is. Its not a Simple Task just to Put stuff into Mobs. Not about the Items itself. But you need to Workout alot of things. You dont want to add to much at the same time.. Because the same Players getting bored soon again and wanting more etc. So you need to see and thing about it 2 - 3 Times whats the best way to handle this.

But we all know there must something like this coming.

Just be Patience :) Soon.

And ya i will come back to here and say something more about the Idea's here. But no Time right now.

of course, we need to have CICLIC...

i mean.. its one year now, that we have Blood Sandals..and Charchoral sandals drop..for example.. maybe switch off them, or really make them LOOOOOW , and puta up some new :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm all for new stuff! I don't so much like adding new/hardly used hues (like glacial and blaze) but I'm definitely interested in more variety of the hues we have on donations (blood/metallic, orange, mica, etc) and I think the community would appreciate a little more diversity of wearable options in their "color" that they could use in existing outfits.

And you are right about there being tons and TONS of deco options that can be taken from the game and given to us as rare drops.

Just looking at the house design contest you can see there's a big difference in designs by the haves and the have-nots. The well established players have much more appealing deco because they have the funds to buy the rares, and everyone else has very similar decorations to each other because of very restricted options. The result is everyone just has houses full of monster/animal statues which tend to look very cluttered and disorganized.

More deco drops = more opportunities for newer players to have nice looking things/nicer spaces to live.

A lot of weapon suggestions too. I know you're just spitballing and throwing ideas out there but a lotttt of weapon suggestions. A few maybe would be o.k. :)

Good on you for throwing ideas out there though, not many people being as constructive as you have been lately.

asics

Grandmaster
I'm all for new stuff! I don't so much like adding new/hardly used hues (like glacial and blaze) but I'm definitely interested in more variety of the hues we have on donations (blood/metallic, orange, mica, etc) and I think the community would appreciate a little more diversity of wearable options in their "color" that they could use in existing outfits.

And you are right about there being tons and TONS of deco options that can be taken from the game and given to us as rare drops.

Just looking at the house design contest you can see there's a big difference in designs by the haves and the have-nots. The well established players have much more appealing deco because they have the funds to buy the rares, and everyone else has very similar decorations to each other because of very restricted options. The result is everyone just has houses full of monster/animal statues which tend to look very cluttered and disorganized.

More deco drops = more opportunities for newer players to have nice looking things/nicer spaces to live.

A lot of weapon suggestions too. I know you're just spitballing and throwing ideas out there but a lotttt of weapon suggestions. A few maybe would be o.k. :)

Good on you for throwing ideas out there though, not many people being as constructive as you have been lately.

weaps are just for decos, no damage they can do!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh sure sure but there's only so many weps/so much you can do with them! And I guess only so many practical hues that would be desirable.

I'm much more interested in plants/crafting/foodstuffs.

To keep things interesting a little bit of everything and rolled out slowly would be ideal!

asics

Grandmaster
Madesome update.. A lot more in my mind i really hope devs take some ispiration in this..it wull be a pleasure to work with them on this!

Cramerrao

Novice
I agree with you for almost everything, in particular I love the "pentagrams" system.It seems challenging collect them! :D

limlight

Grandmaster
I dont see a point in collecting rares here. They seem hell bent on not letting anything be rare.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

asics

Grandmaster
I dont see a point in collecting rares here. They seem hell bent on not letting anything be rare.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

with "they" you mean devs?

btw after one year, with few rare drops, its normal that there arent so many "extremely rare" item..

btw, i dont see why be so not-constructive.... ii mean.. you think adding this decos will not change nothing for you? but maybe for a lot of ppl will get some fun\interest in farming..

more farmin, more market rares, more playrs in dungeon\pks, more pkks.. , more donation to make this rares equippables\blessed..

more UOForever!:)

whats wrong in this?

@Shane @Carl @Lee @Alan

devs what you think about this?:)tnx for the time, if you spend some reading this :)

asics

Grandmaster
some Addons :) (i have plenty of txt ideas..im looking to look which one could fit for UOF, cause i loved to run a server, but i think Devs here make a great work, and have the best community ..so helping on that would be really a goal for me)

Mobs Rare spawn:

Centaur Lord: Golden Arrow - Arrow Decos for house Charcoal

Repear Lord: stack of logs charcoal - wodden item charchoral for decos house

Ogre Mage : Brown\Yellow Spellbook

Ancient Sea Serpents : charchoal shells or charchoal fishes

Ice Elemental Lord: Glacial Iron Ore (just decos cannot be smelted)

Gargoyles: Can spawn Gargoyle Charchoal or Ice white statue

Dungeons and Boss

Ghost Pirate Ship
: can spawn around Ports of some city,in the sea , not distant, so not hard to find.. on it they will spawn

- Undead Pirates, Undead Pirates Liutenant , Undeads Pirates Warlord, King of Pirates (BOSS)

- all the pirates can rare drop: strange Hue cards deck or set of 3
- Warlord can drop: strange hue treasure map just decos - wodden globe strange hue
-Liutenant can drop: strange hue pirate hat - strange hue binoculars (i dont remember the xaqct name, the itemthat allow you to put house)
-Boss can drop: strange hue wordl t or Strange Hue Treasure Pile

-> this will increase use of boats, and boats\pirate wars

Destard BOSS- Reanimated Dragon

-just add a dragon Statue in some point in the end of dungeon, maybe adding a level to destard

-each dragon could drop Dragon Blood Vials when Cutted, or we can use dragon scales for same result, if you put XXX ammount of dragon blood vials or dragon scales in the Dragon Statue, the statue disappear and a Fucking Dragon BOSS or a Humanoid Riding a Dragon boss will spawn

not hard as a champ but strong

rare drop for him= lets think about this!:) maybe 3 option : a werebles, a decos, and a weap (just decos too)

after a tot of time the Statue respawn..so you can again make the boss comeback! if who CALL the boss out with the vials\scales die during the fight, the boss will come back in Statue FORM and you need to make it again out .

Khaldun Spirit of the Ancients Liches

In kalinga room of kaldun we have 5 tomb, of 5 ancient liches, if you kill one of them a candle will spawn on it tomb
when one of them respawn, the candle will disappera, when you get all the 5 candle up, the

BOSS: Spirit of the Ancient Liches, will spawn , maybe not in kalinga room?

rare drop: Gnarled Staff Red-Blue? - Red blue Spellbook - Redblue Stacks of books

Altar of Sacrifice Boss

in some dungeon, not so HOT right now, or in Khaldun too, you can bring in a specific place a Deer NPC pet

if you sacrifice the DEER in front of the altar, a specific Boss will spawn

this can be hard, cause all the mobs will try to kill the deer, or other players too, or you will die trying to make that dont die..this is also a lot RP and group, and creatings hotspots and fun situation!

can drop: Charcoal Guillottine or Red Executioner axe, or Red Metallic Death Shroud (just for npc wears or decos,no pg wears)

Humanoid Dark Fortress

just a fortress, that to enter you have to destroy the door, a lot of npc soldier militia will defend it and when you try to destroythedoor (just make a wall with HP attacckable,made that on another server) Archers will attack you, so you need some group, or some dexxers with Parrying (so someone will use it at least :p)

when you enter, you have to kill guards, liutenants, and boss\king

when you do you can enter the final room that have a door\key , the key spawn in the boss (when he is up) in the final room can spawn:

some nice house decos, some titles?, gold\platinum! or a rares ridables

---

if you think why im doing this, its just the passion for this game, and cause i think no one will make again a server\community like this, instead trash my time making my own server or something like that, i hope to make some input that Devs and Community will like and see them online in the future.

tnx again for your time guys!

Enjoy UOF and have FUN!

Dellan

Grandmaster
God, asics, I like your ideas, you're a think tank, but please, learn a bit of english, deciphering what you mean is task worthy of James Bond.

asics

Grandmaster
are you joking tony? i know im not a mother tongue ..but i think i can explain myself..at least you understand me guys.. im trying to be..helpfull dont critique for some sick grammar error pls :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't think Tony would joke like that, I think your English has gotten better also.

Some of those early posts were tough to decipher ;)