Razor: Need different hotkeys/macros on different characters

Durable

Master
Currently when I set up one character on Razor (hot keys, macros etc.) all of the settings change for all of my characters. I have a dexxor, Bard/thunter and mage all of which use a unique set of hot keys and macros. Is there any way (as I remember with UOAssist you could set up each character differently and have a unique set of hot keys and macros in UOassist that came up when you logged on different characters) to set up unique sets that save for each character?

Thanks

Malkraven

Grandmaster
haha its not always a good thing i try to keep them as similar as possible so im not running round spamming hotkeys from a different profile when i need them most :)

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Even easier if you UOsteam you can Duplicate old profiles at the press of a button and build on top of them nice for your bog standard macros you use on evreytoon.

obv you can do this on razor too but involves copying the files and renaming them manualy

Riversilk

Master
Even easier if you UOsteam you can Duplicate old profiles at the press of a button and build on top of them nice for your bog standard macros you use on evreytoon.

obv you can do this on razor too but involves copying the files and renaming them manualy

well, actually it's very simple even in Razor (all profiles are saved in a c:\documents directory under Profiles directory)
Moreover, both Razor and UOSteam profile files are .xml files so, with a little knowledge and understanding, you can even modify the profiles with a xml/text editor without even logging in all your chars <-- i do that actually to update trivial things (such a new item to add to my Organizer list to drop loot in bank) to all 6 profiles! I just do it on 1 and then replicate the edit in the other 5 profiles.