Razor Positioning System and UO Automap all black

Faux_Real

Novice
I just re-downloaded the UO client (to get uop files for sallos) and now I have this problem where my maps arent working in razor or UOAM. UOAM doesn't work if I point directly to the install folder or if I use the default '\UO'. Anyone have experience with this problem?

sRkswtP.jpg

Faux_Real

Novice
Thanks for all the help, guys! I figured it out. In case anyone else has this problem, it's due to not having the necessary map*.mul files. In your game files directory, there should be a bunch of map*LegacyMUL.uop files which can be easily repacked into .mul files. There are a few free tools you can use for this. For those of you who don't want to do it, or aren't the most computer literate I have the files in a RAR on my Google Drive that you can just extract and place in your UO directory.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4l0wNWKX7lNWWhCTVVIa3JTZXM/view?usp=sharing

hubcap

Grandmaster
For those of us that are pretty PC illiterate......

what do I do to 'unpack(?)" these into the game using windows 10?

Nidhoggur

Expert
Thanks for all the help, guys! I figured it out. In case anyone else has this problem, it's due to not having the necessary map*.mul files. In your game files directory, there should be a bunch of map*LegacyMUL.uop files which can be easily repacked into .mul files. There are a few free tools you can use for this. For those of you who don't want to do it, or aren't the most computer literate I have the files in a RAR on my Google Drive that you can just extract and place in your UO directory.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4l0wNWKX7lNWWhCTVVIa3JTZXM/view?usp=sharing

Tyvm, I really appreciate the help. ;D

hubcap

Grandmaster
seems to me, people are having success with that uofiddler site.....

Ill take a stab at it. Im having the same problem with the map in razor.....

Channel 34

Apprentice
I'm afraid I am not what Darwin was talking about as far as evolution. I don't get this process. I tried following the process from the website, but most of the instructions regarding the fiddler app require some plug in. I downloaded and extracted the programs, but can't make heads or tails of them since I am not used to what they are or do. The plug-in, I can't even download it because the link to go get it comes up as a dead end in the browser.