Razors Map

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Every time I try to open UO Positioning Map it quickly crashes my client. I even did a fresh install when the launcher was released and it still does it.
Anyone have any ideas as to why? Help on this will be much appreciated!

And can you track guildies and party in this map? Like Steam

Lailoken

Journeyman
I feel your pain man. My WinXP machine got totally hosed by the new launcher. I'm having to unistall everything and go backwards to the classic client just to get razor to work again. I can't get the display bar to work properly at all. Timers for aids doesn't work, images won't display. macros hang and crash. Just one big mess. And every time I attempt to uninstall and reinstall using the launcher, I just get the same old busted templates slapped right back in. So that tells me that the launcher has hidden files some place.

I also tried to switch to Sallos and that was an even bigger fail. Can't even launch the game! When you try to launch using Sallos it fails, when you use the UOF launcher, it tells me I don't have Razor installed! How is that for all kinds of broken.

So, any of you programers at UOF that made the launcher want to kick down the registry files that I need to hose in order to properly kill everything in WinXP I would appreciate it. Really would make things nice.

Thanks