Recall Chance

Matthew II

Journeyman
Hail fellow UO players. I am just returning from a 14 year hiatus and still trying to get my feet wet. I am currently working on a provo/fencer and wanted to know what level magery has to be for a high success chance at recalling from a rune book.

Thank you,
Matthew II

Kraden

Grandmaster
i belive its 60.1 for 99.9 percent chance least thats what I used and it never has failed

Tynder

Master
My mule has zero imagery and has yet to fail while recalling using a charge in a runebook. Not sure if I have just been lucky or if that is the intended game mechanics.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Kraden

Grandmaster
My mule has zero imagery and has yet to fail while recalling using a charge in a runebook. Not sure if I have just been lucky or if that is the intended game mechanics.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Nah ifyour using a rune book ad charges ull never fail

Mikkeliv

Journeyman
So using recall scrolls, isn't exactly the same as using a charge in a rune book? If I so desired, I could make a pure melee without the magery skill, and get around with charged rune books?

Kraden

Grandmaster
So using recall scrolls, isn't exactly the same as using a charge in a rune book? If I so desired, I could make a pure melee without the magery skill, and get around with charged rune books?
Using charges in the Rune Book takes no Magery. Using a Recall Scroll takes Magery Skill enough to cast 2 circles under the scroll being used. And Yes you can make a pure melee and just use a runebook to get around, but get ready for everyone to poop on your parade about how awesome magery is to have on a dexxer lmfao

Mikkeliv

Journeyman
Ya. That I'm sure of.

I was just asking for clarification, anyways, so I don't need to redo something.

I'm just trying to think of a build, that fits a groups need. I see groups/guilds looking for a melee basher sometimes. So I trying to come up with something for them.

Thanks for the response Kraden.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Ya. That I'm sure of.

I was just asking for clarification, anyways, so I don't need to redo something.

I'm just trying to think of a build, that fits a groups need. I see groups/guilds looking for a melee basher sometimes. So I trying to come up with something for them.

No problem man, although if your doing Group Melee I would try maybe a Macer/Scribe Fencer/Poisoner maybe I mean really anything with a group is good depending on what they are. Good stuff though man good luck I am sure someone else will provide some good input too

halygon

Grandmaster
but get ready for everyone to poop on your parade about how awesome magery is to have on a dexxer lmfao
Poop!

I don't care if you think having magery on a dexxor is awesome or not - although it is. I do think that being able to cast recall perfectly every time without magery is a rip off to those that choose to actually put points into magery.

halygon

Grandmaster
Ya. That I'm sure of.

But hey, you don't really need magery on a pvmer. You do on a pvper.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Poop!

I don't care if you think having magery on a dexxor is awesome or not - although it is. I do think that being able to cast recall perfectly every time without magery is a rip off to those that choose to actually put points into magery.

I didnt say magery on a dexxer wasnt awesome, just said there is other options lol. Also, recalling isnt that big of a deal. I miss the days before recall at all

Mikkeliv

Journeyman

Valid point.