Recall command?

Wob_

Neophyte
Hi,

I am fairly sure that I read that it was possible to recall to a location by writing a command and the rune's name. But now I am unable to find anything about this.

Is there any command to recall by writing a command and the rune name? I am using Razor if that matters.

halygon

Grandmaster
Hi,

I am fairly sure that I read that it was possible to recall to a location by writing a command and the rune's name. But now I am unable to find anything about this.

Is there any command to recall by writing a command and the rune name? I am using Razor if that matters.
Hi!

"Recall" is not a command, but instead a magery spell that is cast upon a marked rune. The rune's target location must have been set previously by casting the magery spell "mark" on it while standing at the target location.

Because it is a magery spell, you must have some magery skill, a spell book with the spell, and the reagents required to cast it.

Alternatively, you can use recall scrolls (which take the place of a spell book and reagents && take less magery skill to cast) to cast the spell. These can also be placed in runebooks (along with marked runes) to speed the process up.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Hi,

you need Sallos. it doesn't work on razor. I don't know the exact syntax, but if your rune name is "House" or something and you type ".recall house" or something like that, it will automatically recall to that rune for you. you can set this text to be typed automatically via a hot key, so with the push of a button you can recall automatically to a specific rune.

Wob_

Neophyte
you need Sallos. it doesn't work on razor. I don't know the exact syntax, but if your rune name is "House" or something and you type ".recall house" or something like that, it will automatically recall to that rune for you. you can set this text to be typed automatically via a hot key, so with the push of a button you can recall automatically to a specific rune.

Thank you! That makes sense why I saw it and could not find it again. I gave Sallos a test run for like 10 minutes and then never used it again.