remove pet perma skill loss

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Kilike

Grandmaster
p.s.

This change doesnt benefit EQMS at all... we dont get our pets killed, 90% of us dont have tamers or play blues. This is a change that goes along with what Shane wants... a shard where griefing doesnt happen without risk or go unpunished. Wanna be scum on UOF? Prepare for penalties should you die as a scumbag.

/me is still waiting for a list of changes EQMS got implemented that only benefit EQMS
It 100% benefits you. Why do you want this change so bad? Quit with the bullshit. It's not because it's "right". It's so blues who have taken counts can't recall away from you..

As for your list. I never said the changes you want ONLY benefit you. I said they greatly benefit you more than anyone else and it's why you want them. You only want changes out of your own selfish desires. Not to help. Stop pretending you are.

Also I didn't say you were griefing when you ran people off because of their egos. I stated you've ran more people away then blue griefers have. So if they're a problem, you're a bigger problem..

Do I think we should get rid of EQMS? Fuck no. Do I think the server as a whole should finally step the fuck up and run you off? Hell yes. Will it happen? Nope to many trammies that just want to farm in peace, and the rest have egos to big to work together or under someone.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It 100% benefits you. Why do you want this change so bad? Quit with the bullshit. It's not because it's "right". It's so blues who have taken counts can't recall away from you..

No one is talking about any recall restrictions... just want people who grief(killing players, killing meta pets, etc) to be red so that they are facing risks for the actions. You wanna grief on UOF, you will have to be red to do so. Hard to argue against that.

As for your list. I never said the changes you want ONLY benefit you. I said they greatly benefit you more than anyone else and it's why you want them. You only want changes out of your own selfish desires. Not to help. Stop pretending you are

Still waiting on you showing a change I personally championed for alone that wasnt for the beneift of the entire shard and just for EQMS.

Also I didn't say you were griefing when you ran people off because of their egos. I stated you've ran more people away then blue griefers have. So if they're a problem, you're a bigger problem..

Except we are red and people can have revenge against us and cut our heads and stat us... which is why Im assumign we never get buyback offers but are insta statted.

The blue griefers have no mechanism for revenge against them, they are grey for 2mins for ganking your pet or taking a count on you and then return to the risk free blue life.

Any griefing on a free shard should have punishments.... you want to grief on UOF and be a scumbag, then you will be red for it.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
TYpical delusional EQMS at work again .................

lawl !

$ GUILD have beaten EQMS tons of times but all EQMS can do is DENY n MAKE UP STORIES !

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/uh-oh-ladies-and-gentleman-eqms-just-got-owned-again.66752/

wat a joke guild !

Let the excuses begin ......................................

lawl

Maybe it's just me but I don't see any relevance to pet stat loss. Please try to make your comments add to the conversation. You may need to try something other than cut and paste.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Maybe it's just me but I don't see any relevance to pet stat loss. Please try to make your comments add to the conversation. You may need to try something other than cut and paste.

Every post he makes is about EQMS and every post is the same copy and paste shit talk... not sure why the forum mods allow him to sully up every thread he's in, especially since they seem to now be cracking down on that type of posting.

Bobby123

Grandmaster

As for your list. I never said the changes you want ONLY benefit you. I said they greatly benefit you more than anyone else and it's why you want them. You only want changes out of your own selfish desires. Not to help. Stop pretending you are.

Do I think we should get rid of EQMS? Fuck no. Do I think the server as a whole should finally step the fuck up and run you off? Hell yes. Will it happen? Nope to many trammies that just want to farm in peace, and the rest have egos to big to work together or under someone.

THIS SUMS IT ALL !

lawl !

EQMS WAT A JOKE GUILD !

Kilike

Grandmaster
Right point out his posts but not glutts or mine? Get out of his ass.

As for glutts points. What exactly are you suggesting? Can't grief on blues. Got it. So one count = red now? Is that your idea?

Oh wait we've already seen your post about how If you have counts or are red you shouldn't be allowed to recall out of dungeons. Whose this benefit more? Solo pks? Small groups? Or a large enough zerg that if they are caught in a dungeon with enough numbers they over run anyone? Sounds like it creates pvp for you. Pvp you want. Not everyone.

As a solo pk running into 1-3 people no big deal. Running into 3+ not as much fun, but I'm red so rather than having a choice to fight or not. Because I'm red I want to fight every fight right? If it goes through I change to a stealth pk. I'll roll with it, but it favors you not everyone.

Cant wait to see all the stealth pks who run around and really piss everyone off. Seriously I love stealth pks, and know just the group I'd play with.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
No... if you kill a pet, you get a count. If you kill a blue, you get a count, counts take 3x the amount they do now to come off.

Bottom Line: If you want to be scum or a griefer who preys on killing blues or their meta pets on UOF, you will have to be red.

^^ still waiting on an explanation as to how that is bad for UOF or benefits only EQMS ^^

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Actuality my suggestion was to avoid perma stat and since Reds would not have to worry about stat there is less need to zerg.

I actually thought Glut would be against it Tbh.

Stealth pk would be more common and so would pk trackers. I actually think it would create a lot more consensual pvp. With Blues knowing where to find Reds and Reds being able to rejoin the fight right away.

But that isn't really for this conversation.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
And yes I pointed out Bobby post because it is very common to get a cut and paste lawl post that adds nothing.

I would like to be able to have adult conversation about the direction of the shard without everyone getting into a pissing match.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
And yes I pointed out Bobby post because it is very common to get a cut and paste lawl post that adds nothing.

I would like to be able to have adult conversation about the direction of the shard without everyone getting into a pissing match.

another butthurt typical EQMS member ......................

all these suggestions are made to benefit EQMS and no one else .

If you dont even understand this logic , then it just proves you are an EQMS member

lawl !

wat a joke guild !

TheFallen

Grandmaster
another butthurt typical EQMS member ......................

all these suggestions are made to benefit EQMS and no one else .

If you dont even understand this logic , then it just proves you are an EQMS member

lawl !

wat a joke guild !
Was there somewhere in there where you discussed the topic? Do you know what the topic is?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Was there somewhere in there where you discussed the topic? Do you know what the topic is?

you got to be blind .

Right point out his posts but not glutts or mine? Get out of his ass.

As for glutts points. What exactly are you suggesting? Can't grief on blues. Got it. So one count = red now? Is that your idea?

Oh wait we've already seen your post about how If you have counts or are red you shouldn't be allowed to recall out of dungeons. Whose this benefit more? Solo pks? Small groups? Or a large enough zerg that if they are caught in a dungeon with enough numbers they over run anyone? Sounds like it creates pvp for you. Pvp you want. Not everyone.

As a solo pk running into 1-3 people no big deal. Running into 3+ not as much fun, but I'm red so rather than having a choice to fight or not. Because I'm red I want to fight every fight right? If it goes through I change to a stealth pk. I'll roll with it, but it favors you not everyone.

Cant wait to see all the stealth pks who run around and really piss everyone off. Seriously I love stealth pks, and know just the group I'd play with.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Population > EVERYTHING

No matter what your play style if there aren't other players to play with its all pretty pointless

So if your game style is to drive players away and you win. You actually lose because you have no one left to grief. There needs to be risk which includes pk and griefer and pet killer and everything in between but when any group starts driving away players its time to make adjustments.
Been saying this from day one. Don't shit where you eat, idiots.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Exactly... and tbh, EQMS used to have this mentality on uoforever and when we first came here. I thought the only way to win UO was to make your enemies quit. Now I realize that the only way to win UO is to have fun, in order to have fun you need a shard with lots of people, in order to have a shard with lots of people you cant grief people to the point of making them quit.

The CoM guys who quit werent newbies... they were supposed "l33t" faction PVPers who quit 100% because their egos couldnt handle the fact that they spent hours upon hours in the duel pits practicing only to lose to a group of newbs who figured our working together was a way to overcome their inexperience in PVP and win battles. Had they not been complete pussies who could handle fights, they would still be here -- sadly their egos got in the way.
I'm not saying EQMS is a treat, but those guys were definitely poison to this server and we are better off without them. Some shitbags from uoforever remain, but it's better than the whole flock.

Lotta fragile egos in that group of hardened PvPers. Cheating, borderline cheating, super aggressive attitudes.

I don't think EQMS is really all that responsible for them leaving though because those are the kinda players that server hop based on one small change anyway so fuck 'um.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
@Bobby123
Can you quote one of your posts that added to the discussion please.

I'm sorry this is not a $ vs eqms topic. It is about game mechanics. So please point out the cons to murder counts for killing pets?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@Bobby123
Can you quote one of your posts that added to the discussion please.

I'm sorry this is not a $ vs eqms topic. It is about game mechanics. So please point out the cons to murder counts for killing pets?

SUMS IT ALL

STILL DONT GET IT ?

lawl !

OK LET ME SAY IT ONE MORE TIME just for u ! ( wat a joke ) - Kilike bascially sums it up

I QUOTE :

TheFallen

Grandmaster
SUMS IT ALL

STILL DONT GET IT ?

lawl !
Actually I asked for one of your quotes of anything you added. I'll save you the time there are none.

As to what I get or don't.

There are valid points there that those who would grief pets would suffer and any guild would be able to capitalize in that with these changes. My question is so? You killed someone's pet and now you can't just recall gate away. Seems reasonable. You killed someones pet and now they die because they have lost their main defense and you get a count for that seems reasonable.

I will actually add that as an interesting compromise. If you attack someone's pet and the owner dies (within the usual time frame) they can then count you as you have done a negative act to them that may have resulted in their death.