remove pet perma skill loss

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Actually I asked for one of your quotes of anything you added. I'll save you the time there are none.

As to what I get or don't.

There are valid points there that those who would grief pets would suffer and any guild would be able to capitalize in that with these changes. My question is so? You killed someone's pet and now you can't just recall gate away. Seems reasonable. You killed someones pet and now they die because they have lost their main defense and you get a count for that seems reasonable.

I will actually add that as an interesting compromise. If you attack someone's pet and the owner dies (within the usual time frame) they can then count you as you have done a negative act to them that may have resulted in their death.

Kilke already said what i have wanted to say obvously there are none .

On the other hand , tons of EQMS including newly created forum accounts have been proposing the same changes . Why is that so ? Isnt it obvious ? LAWL !

If you still dont get it till now n you need more explanation , you are obviously delusional just like most of the EQMS members !

OH WAIT I FORGOT ! u just join EQMS not too long ago ! and werent you in $ guild not too long ago ? TALKING ABT VALID POINTS ?

lawl !

wat a joke guild !

TheFallen

Grandmaster
For the love of God. Not about $ vs. Eqms if you have nothing to say about the topic then please just try if you can to read maybe hit the like button but avoid the reply button if it is just to post about $ winning lawl. Try to have a discussion. Try.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
For the love of God. Not about $ vs. Eqms if you have nothing to say about the topic then please just try if you can to read maybe hit the like button but avoid the reply button if it is just to post about $ winning lawl. Try to have a discussion. Try.

I QUOTE :
It 100% benefits you. Why do you want this change so bad? Quit with the bullshit. It's not because it's "right". It's so blues who have taken counts can't recall away from you..

As for your list. I never said the changes you want ONLY benefit you. I said they greatly benefit you more than anyone else and it's why you want them. You only want changes out of your own selfish desires. Not to help. Stop pretending you are.

Also I didn't say you were griefing when you ran people off because of their egos. I stated you've ran more people away then blue griefers have. So if they're a problem, you're a bigger problem..

Do I think we should get rid of EQMS? Fuck no. Do I think the server as a whole should finally step the fuck up and run you off? Hell yes. Will it happen? Nope to many trammies that just want to farm in peace, and the rest have egos to big to work together or under someone.

selective reading at work again ?

lawl !

typical EQMS mentality ! OH WAIT I FORGOT U R IN EQMS !

lawl

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Ok Bobby I give up. Obviously you are incapable of telling me why it would be bad for a player to take a count for killing a pet. I will continue in this discussion but seeing as you add nothing to it I see no point in responding to you Amy further.

If you do happen to stumble upon an independent thought please feel free to post it but you may want to leave out the lawl so I can recognize its not just a cut and paste.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Get murder counts killing a mob is bullshit. Would next step be put blessed bag because thiefs?
Problem of pet griefing is the cost for the victim in terms of skills\ss to farm-buy.
Group of tamers can be defeated with tamers and archers but seems like the ppl lack\are lazy

Cack

Grandmaster
Get on topic or the thread is coming down. Tired of the senseless unrelated flooding.
This is gonna get old real quick. Bit of advice mr. Liberty learn when to step in and when to let a thread run it's course. For all our sakes. No one is flagrantly attacking others, no one is being racist, and no one asked for a mod to get in here quick. Come on dude, relax a little.

Cack

Grandmaster
Getting a count for killing a pet is stupid. Are we know changing the definition of murder?
Glutt has said it himself he wants a pvp shard basically risk free to pvp. Changing griegers to reds from blues with counts ir w/e has been suggested along those lines gets him a little bit cliser to that.

Liberty

Grandmaster
This is gonna get old real quick. Bit of advice mr. Liberty learn when to step in and when to let a thread run it's course. For all our sakes. No one is flagrantly attacking others, no one is being racist, and no one asked for a mod to get in here quick. Come on dude, relax a little.
That's funny because people have already complained about it. I don't think it's much to ask to be respectful and on topic. I don't care if you get a little sidetracked if it's tasteful but I won't tolerate the toxicity that has been going around lately. 90% of threads turn into people arguing. People want a change and I'm attempting to do so.

Cack

Grandmaster
That's funny because people have already complained about it. I don't think it's much to ask to be respectful and on topic. I don't care if you get a little sidetracked if it's tasteful but I won't tolerate the toxicity that has been going around lately. 90% of threads turn into people arguing. People want a change and I'm attempting to do so.
Yea I understand...back to pet skill loss it is.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hunter tried to kill me in Deceit the other day, well I guess he succeeded we traded kills but he ran up on me and flagged on my pets to try to provoke a fight. I say if that's the case and the result is your death you should get to count them. Even if you attack them as criminals, they flagged on something that belongs to you.

I do not think you should flat out get to count for your pet getting killed, even though I think that particular style of griefing is lame as fuck.

Basically it should work as it does now, if someone flags you go and kill yourself on an alt to count them. It's really cool. Bobby boy is a pro at it, such a garbage player. However, giving players the ability to recall and kill themselves to count someone who flags on their pet allows us to counter their garbage griefing. It allows them the same ability but they are usually the aggressors so I don't think anyone would argue with this change would they?

It's a bullshit mechanic that can be used for some good. Thoughts?

Pandone

Grandmaster
Basically it should work as it does now, if someone flags you go and kill yourself on an alt to count them. It's really cool. Bobby boy is a pro at it, such a garbage player. However, giving players the ability to recall and kill themselves to count someone who flags on their pet allows us to counter their garbage griefing. It allows them the same ability but they are usually the aggressors so I don't think anyone would argue with this change would they?
thz i think the same but can't explain good in english. griefing adapt to rules, can t take murders for a mob death cmooon. no skill loss on pets won't counter the griefing neither but make it less heavy for the victim