Remove Sigil Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deriz

Grandmaster
Uhhh what does this have to do with the OP? Bottom line, you want sigil bonuses -- go steal the sigils and capture them.

You keep spouting bullshit about only being allowed in 1 faction, which also has nothing to do with the OP.

I couldnt care less about the sigil bonuses, dont need em, dont care about em. And I did steal and defend the sigils with my EQMS guildmates last week.

Lexington

Grandmaster
If you werent allowed in minax due to rule change/IP restrictions -- wouldnt you be forced to either find a 120 taming or get a group to defend sigils?

If they aren't able to enforce the 3 account per IP rule (for what ever reason) how could they enforcer this ?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
why should there be sigil bonuses with a broken unbalanced faction system?

Whats broken with factions again? You are free to recruit as many people as you want into any faction you like... are you upset that you cant recruit like EQMS? Have you tried lowering your join fee?

lollo

Grandmaster
Whats broken with factions again? You are free to recruit as many people as you want into any faction you like... are you upset that you cant recruit like EQMS? Have you tried lowering your join fee?

He's still super affected after he paid 1m on uoforever and 5m on UOF to ally EQMS only to have his guild disband due to his poor leadership.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
He's still super affected after he paid 1m on uoforever and 5m on UOF to ally EQMS only to have his guild disband due to his poor leadership.
Lol your post shows me how little you know. Keep trying to get better. If you played more then 10 hours a week, you would know whats true and whats not. IMOP -its derailing posts like yours, that should warrant forum warnings if its a thread in this sub-form. While we are off topic - i find it pretty funny that someone in eqms yesterday told me that you guys talk about me at least once a day in your ally/guild chat...AFFECTED much??? Lololol

Stay on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
This is the same thread that has popped up every week for over two years.

I'm not sure why players shit on each other when the real problem obviously begins and ends with dumb fucking game mechanics.

Factions is so fucking broken that is not even worth debating. There's zero safe guards against players leeching the benefits without contributing to their faction. If sigil bonuses are stupid then just add it to the heaping pile of shit that needs to be fixed.

I hope that whatever replaces factions will actually encourage PvP by incentivizing it because otherwise its going to fail.

Love us or hate us, Glutt is correct about learning to group up if you want to be successful. Any reasonable MMO player with zero knowledge of UOF would agree that a guild that fields less than twenty players should not be considered an existential threat to the entire populace of a server. EQMS dominates due to the laziness and indifference of the rest of the populace.

If guilds want to run in small numbers because they don't want to train new players then fine. If guilds don't want to learn to PvP because they love shiny pixels too much then fine. If guilds don't want to make an effort to train, recruit, organize its members that's cool too. However, in any game the ingredients to success are the same and if you don't make an effort to attain them then you had better learn to accept mediocrity.

halygon

Grandmaster
Thank you all for contributing to this suggestion. Looks like it has run its course (well past it actually).

/ThreadLocked

Status
Not open for further replies.